Clarification regarding the quantum of maternity Leave to female Industrial Employees governed by the Factories Act, 1948 – BPMS Writes a letter to the Secretary of Defence Ministry.
Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh
(AN ALL INDIA FEDERATION OF DEFENCE WORKERS)
(AN INDUSTRIAL UNIT OF B.M.S.)
(RECOGNISED BY MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVT. OF INDIA)
CENTRAL OFFICE : 2-A, NAVIN MARKET, KANPUR-1
REF: BPMS / MoL&E / Leave / 57 (7/3/L)
Govt of India, Min of Defence,
South Block, New Delhi — 110011
Subject: Clarification regarding the quantum of maternity Leave to female Industrial Employees governed by the Factories Act, 1948
With due regards, it is submitted that the subject matter was raised by this federation’s letter of even number dated 12.09.2019 and in turn vide MoD Id. No. 01(01/2010/D(Civ-ll), dated 04.11.2019 (copy enclosed) the action was initiated by MoD. But the matter is still unresolved.
Therefore, you are requested to expedite the matter.
General Secretary/BPMS &
Member, JCM-II Level Council (MOD)
Copy to: The Under Secretary D(JCM), MoD, New Delhi
– Kindly arrange a meeting with the concerned authorities.
More updates on Maternity Leave:
- Maternity Benefits to the Women Employees July 25, 2019
- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks June 3, 2019
- FAQ on Maternity Leave : Can Casual Leaves be combined with Maternity leaves? May 11, 2019
- Amendment in Maternity Benefit (Mines and Circus) Amendment Rules – Gazette Notification April 4, 2019
- Clarification Regarding Maternity Leave Incentive Scheme November 23, 2018
- Maternity Leave and Child Care Leave to Women Employees August 12, 2018
- Gazette Notification on Gratuity: Amount, Effective Date and Maternity Leave March 30, 2018
- Maternity Leave and Pension March 21, 2018
- Women Government employees commissioning Surrogacy to get maternity leave February 12, 2018
- Delhi High Court order on maternity leave in case of surrogacy – Dopt Orders January 31, 2018
- Clarification on Recently Notified Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act, 2017 May 8, 2017
- Woman employees may be granted Maternity Leave of two months – CGDA April 24, 2017
- Maternity Benefit Bill passed in Parliament – Maternity Leave 26 weeks for working women March 10, 2017
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF