Karnataka 6th Pay Commission Report – Download Link
Karnataka Sixth State Pay Commission Report 2018
Karnataka 6th SPC Revised Pay Structure – Click here to view
6th State Pay Commission has submitted its report to the State Government of Karnataka on 31st January 2018.
The Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said the recommendations of the 6th SPC will be placed in the next cabinet meeting for approval and the cabinet is expected to approve the same with some modifications.
Now, the Finance Department of Karnataka published the 6th SPC Report as pdf through in its official site.
Highlights of recommendations of 6th SPC Report
The minimum and maximum pay having been determined at Rs. 17,000 and Rs.1,50,600
Commission recommends the following master scale with 92 stages with 18 incremental rates
New pay scales is in the range of 13 to 29 an the new pay structure with 25 revised pay scales
Revised Master Scale: Rs.17000-400-18600-450-20400-500-22400-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-62600-1650-72500-1900-83900-2200-97100-2500-112100-2800-128900-3100-150600
Commission has worked out the rates of increments (eighteen in number) ranging from Rs.400 to Rs.3,100 which are close to twice the rates of the existing rates of increments
Increments for employees appointed/promoted to a post between 1st January and 30th June are sanctioned with effect from 1st January and those appointed/promoted between 1st July and 31st December on 1st July itself
Fitment in the New Pay Scales according to AIACPI Index as own pay structure of Karnataka Employees
HRA rates recommended 24%, 16% & 8% respective the City Category of ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’
Commission recommends no change in the age of superannuation
Commission recommends reducing the minimum service for seeking voluntary retirement to ten years without any change in other conditions
Minimum pension/family pension therefore is recommended to be revised to Rs.8,500.
- 6th SPC Pay Calculator for Karnataka Employees
- Karnataka Pension and Family Pension Calculator
- Revised Rates of HRA for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Revised Rates of CCA to Karnataka Govt Employees
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt Employees from 1.1.2018
- Karnataka Revised Pay Fixation Methodology
- Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Karnataka 6th CPC Recommendations – GO No.FD 06 SRP 2018
- Karnataka 6th SPC Revised Pay Structure
- Karnataka 6th Pay Commission Report – Download Link
- Revision of Pension in Karnataka – Ready Reckoner Fitment Tables
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply