Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt Employees from 1.1.2018 as per GO No.FD 6 SRP 2018
DEARNESS ALLOWANCE: The Dearness Allowance upto the index level of 276.9 of All India Average Consumer Price Index admissible to Government servants as on 1st July 2017 is merged with the basic pay while structuring the new pay scales (base 2001=100). Hence, the first installment of DA in the revised scales of pay shall be admissible from 1st January 2018.
Dearness Allowance payable to Government servants shall be regulated with reference to the Dearness Allowance formula evolved by the Government of India.
The Dearness Allowance payable to Government employees in the revised scales of pay shall be calculated with a multiplication factor of 0.944 % for every 1% DA to be sanctioned by the Government of India.
It shall be paid twice a year from 1st January and 1st July.
The inflation neutralization shall be uniform at 100% at all levels.
Dearness Allowance will continue to be shown as a distinct element of remuneration.
- 6th SPC Pay Calculator for Karnataka Employees
- Karnataka Pension and Family Pension Calculator
- Revised Rates of HRA for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Revised Rates of CCA to Karnataka Govt Employees
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt Employees from 1.1.2018
- Karnataka Revised Pay Fixation Methodology
- Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Karnataka 6th CPC Recommendations – GO No.FD 06 SRP 2018
- Karnataka 6th SPC Revised Pay Structure
- Karnataka 6th Pay Commission Report – Download Link
- Revision of Pension in Karnataka – Ready Reckoner Fitment Tables
Leave a Reply