Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Holiday List 2020
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
ESIC Employees’ Holiday List for 2020: The same pattern of Central Government holiday is followed by the ESIC
Compulsory Holiday List 2020: Central Government Administrative Offices located outside Delhi – New Delhi shall observe the following holidays compulsorily.
- REPUBLIC DAY
- INDEPENDENCE DAY
- MAHATMA GANDHI’S BIRTHDAY
- BUDDHA PURNIMA
- CHRISTMAS DAY
- DUSSEHRA (VIJAY DASHMI)
- DIWALI (DEEPAVALI)
- GOOD FRIDAY
- GURU NANAK’S BIRTHDAY
- IDU’L FITR
- IDU’L ZUHA
- MAHAVIR JAYANTI
- PROPHET MOHAMMAD’S BIRTHDAY (ID-E-MILAD)
In addition to the above 14 Compulsory holidays, three holidays shall be decided from the list indicated below by the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee.
Read also: CG Offices Holiday List 2020 – PDF Download
Restricted Holiday List 2020
- AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR DUSSEHRA
- JANMASHTAMI (VAISHNAVI)
- RAM NAVAMI
- MAHA SHIVRATRI
- GANESH CHATURTHI – VINAYAK CHATURTHI
- MAKAR SAKARANTI
- RATH YATRA
- SRI PANCHAMI – BASANT PANCH.AMI
- VISHU, VAISAKHI, VAISAKHADI, BHAG BIHU, MASHADI UGADI, CHAITRA SUKLADI, CHETI CHAND, GUDI PADAVA, 1st NAVRATRA, NAORAJ, CHHATH POOJA, KARVA CHAUTH.
Check Also: ESIC Raipur (Chhattisgarh) Holiday List 2021
Note that the Coordination Committee will finalize the list of 12 restricted holidays from the above detailed list. The first 9 occasions are common for all States and three occasions will only decide with the importance of local festivals.