Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Holiday List 2020
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
ESIC Employees’ Holiday List for 2020: The same pattern of Central Government holiday is followed by the ESIC
Compulsory Holiday List 2020: Central Government Administrative Offices located outside Delhi – New Delhi shall observe the following holidays compulsorily.
- REPUBLIC DAY
- INDEPENDENCE DAY
- MAHATMA GANDHI’S BIRTHDAY
- BUDDHA PURNIMA
- CHRISTMAS DAY
- DUSSEHRA (VIJAY DASHMI)
- DIWALI (DEEPAVALI)
- GOOD FRIDAY
- GURU NANAK’S BIRTHDAY
- IDU’L FITR
- IDU’L ZUHA
- MAHAVIR JAYANTI
- PROPHET MOHAMMAD’S BIRTHDAY (ID-E-MILAD)
In addition to the above 14 Compulsory holidays, three holidays shall be decided from the list indicated below by the Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee.
Read also: CG Offices Holiday List 2020 – PDF Download
Restricted Holiday List 2020
- AN ADDITIONAL DAY FOR DUSSEHRA
- JANMASHTAMI (VAISHNAVI)
- RAM NAVAMI
- MAHA SHIVRATRI
- GANESH CHATURTHI – VINAYAK CHATURTHI
- MAKAR SAKARANTI
- RATH YATRA
- SRI PANCHAMI – BASANT PANCH.AMI
- VISHU, VAISAKHI, VAISAKHADI, BHAG BIHU, MASHADI UGADI, CHAITRA SUKLADI, CHETI CHAND, GUDI PADAVA, 1st NAVRATRA, NAORAJ, CHHATH POOJA, KARVA CHAUTH.
Note that the Coordination Committee will finalize the list of 12 restricted holidays from the above detailed list. The first 9 occasions are common for all States and three occasions will only decide with the importance of local festivals.