Deduction of Child Care Leave – Confusion clarified by Dopt on 2.12.2008
Child Care Leave in respect of Central Government employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations Clarification regarding.
G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.No.13018/2/2008-Estt.(L), dated 02.12.2008
Child Care Leave in respect of Central Government employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 1 lth September, 2008 regarding introduction of child care leave in respect of Central Government employees and subsequent clarifications vide O.M. dated 29th September, 2008 and 18th November, 2008.
It is further clarified that child care leave sanctioned prior to issuance of O.M. No. 13018/2/2008-Estt.(L) dated 18th November, 2008 shall be treated as child care leave and shall be deducted from the Child Care Leave account of the Government servant concerned.
No adjustment against any other kind of leave shall be made in this regard. The Child Care Leave sanctioned for the period beyond 18/11/2008 shall however be regulated in terms of clarification issued vide O.M. of even number dated 18/11/2008.
List of orders issued by DOPT on Child Care Leave
- Introduction of Child Care Leave in respect of Central Government employees – Dopt Orders issued on 11.9.2008
- Grant of Child Care Leave to women Government employees – Clarification issued by DOPT
- CCL cannot be demanded as a matter of right – Dopt
- Deduction of Child Care Leave – Confusion clarified by Dopt on 2.12.2008
- Dopt delete the condition of ‘No EL’ at her credit for Child Care Leave
- Clarification as FAQ by DOPT on Child Care Leave
- Permit Child Care Leave to women employees with disabled children upto the age of 22 years – Dopt Orders on 3.3.2010
- Minimum Period of 15 days for availing CCL – Removal order issued by DOPT on 5.6.2014