Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) is providing various services to stake Pensioners through its Mobile App. CPAO has developed a DIRGHAYU Pensioners’ Mobile App facility for use of pensioners for availing of various services. Pensioners/ Family Pensioners can register on the DIRGHAYU Mobile APP by providing PPO number, Date of Birth & Date of Retirement/Date of Death (in case of Family pensioners).
This Mobile App provides the following features:
- Facility to view the Complete Pensioner Profile
- Digital Record of Pension & Revision Orders
- Download Facility of Pension/Revision Orders Sent To Banks
- Tracking status of Pension Processing
- Facility for obtaining feedback of pensioners
- Monthly Details of Pension Payments
- PPO Status
- Registration of Grievance, its redressal and status check
Features of APP
One can navigate all important details like Basic Pension, Number of Revisions that have taken place till date, Number of Grievaces registered and Last Amount Paid to Pensioner.
Last 24 Payments / Transactions Details
Display last 24 payment/Transaction details if available for particular pensioner
List of SSAs issued
Display list of all SSAs issued for particular pensioner. User can download any available SSA from this section in .pdf format.
List of Registered Grievances
Enable pensioner to view all grievances registered till date and also check their status.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply