DA Rate as per 6th CPC from July 2019
6th Pay Commission DA Rate Revised from 154% to 164% effective from July 2019 – Finmin issued Orders
Following the orders issued on the revision of DA from July 2019 for the existing employees and pensioners of the Central Government, the Department of Expenditure issued orders for 6th CPC pay scale employees.
As per the order, the DA rate enhanced from 154% to 164% from 1.7.2019 to Central Govt Employees and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale and Grade pay as per 6th pay commission.
DA Hike Latest News 2019
- 5th CPC DA Rate Revised from 295% to 312% from July 2019 October 27, 2019
- DR from July 2019 – DoPPW Orders issued for 5% hike in Dearness Relief October 21, 2019
- DA for Railway Employees July 2019 – Order issued October 15, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News Today – Check Your DA and Arrears from July 2019 October 15, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News Today – 5 percent DA July 2019 Order issued – PDF Download October 14, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission News Latest Today – AIRF Requested to Issue the Payment of DA Arrears Before Diwali Festival October 11, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News Today Oct 2019 – When will disburse DA Arrears? October 11, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Latest DA News Today – Expectation on DA Notification, DA Arrear Chart and DA Calculator October 10, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News Today 2019 – Cabinet Approves 5 percent DA Hike from July 2019 October 9, 2019
- 14.8% IDA from October 2019 Order issued for CPSE Employees October 9, 2019
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF