14.8% IDA from October 2019 Order issued for CPSE Employees
14.8% IDA from October 2019 Orders issued for Board Level and below Board Level Executives and Non-Unionized Supervisors of CPSE
Check also: 7th Pay Commission Latest News Today Oct 2019
The Department of Public Enterprises under Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises published an order regarding payment of IDA at revised rates from 1.10.2019.
As per the order, DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The next instalment for revision of rates of DA is due from 01.10.2019. Accordingly, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs is as follows…
Date from which payable: 01.10.2019
DA Rate with effect from 1.10.2019: 14.8%
The above rate of DA i.e. 14.8% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 3.8.2017, 4.8.2017 & 7.9.2017.
IDA Calculator Oct 2019
Check your (Industrial Dearness Allowance) IDA amount of your pay scale
Top Developments on CPSE
- 3rd PRC Pay Fixation Principles for CPSE Executives – Orders with Pay Fixation Examples October 1, 2019
- Top 12 updates on 3rd PRC for CPSE Employees July 28, 2019
- Regularisation of Pay Scales for Executives of Hydro CPSEs January 19, 2019
- Policy for retention of lien on appointment of below Board level employees of CPSE – DPE Orders November 30, 2018
- 11,30,840 Permanent Employees in PSUs July 25, 2018