Payment of 42% Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) w.e.f. 1.1.2023
The Ministry of Communication has issued orders for the payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) effective from 01.01.2023 onwards at the same rate as applicable to Central Government Employees, which is 42%.
GDS 42% DA Order Jan 2023
The Department of Posts has issued orders regarding the payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) starting from 01.01.2023. This is in line with the grant of another installment of Dearness Allowance to the Central Government Employees on 15th January 2023, which was duly endorsed by the Department of Posts. As a result, GDS employees are now entitled to receive the same rates of Dearness Allowance on basic TRCA as applicable to Central Government Employees, at a rate of 42% effective from 01.01.2023.
Henceforth, it has been resolved that the Gramin Dak Sevaks’ Dearness Allowance shall align with the rates applicable to Central Government Employees, which is currently set at 42% (percent). This revised rate will take effect from the 1st of January, 2023.
GDS latest News today 2023 | GDS Postal employees Latest News PDF
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division)/P.A.P. Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Dated : 14th April, 2023.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4, Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) effective from 01.01.2023 onwards -reg.
Consequent upon grant of another installment of Dearness Allowance with effect from 15th January, 2023 to the Central Government Employees vide Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No.1/1/2023-E-II (B) dated 03.04.2023, duly endorsed vide this Department’s letters No. PP-8/2/2021-PAP dated 05.04.2023, the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) have also become entitled to the payment of Dearness Allowances on basic TRCA at the same rates as applicable to Central Government Employees with effect from 01.01.2023. It has, therefore, been decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to the Gramin Dak Sevaks Shall be at the same rates as payable to Central Government Employees i.e. @ 42% (percent) with effect from the 1st January, 2023.
2. The expenditure on this account shall be debited to the Head “Salaries” under the relevant head of account and should be met from the Sanctioned grant.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing vide their Diary No. 06/2023-24/FA-CS(P) dated 12.04.2023.
Clilck to view the order in PDF
- 42% DA to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – MoD Orders Issued
- Dearness Relief Order Jan 2023 for Pensioners
- 41.16% DA for Bank Employees from Feb 2023
- 201.2% DA Order for CPSE Employees (2007 Pay Scales) from 1.1.2023
- Payment of DA to CPSE Employees from Jan 2023 (IDA Scale 2987 and 1992 Basis)
- 37.2% DA Order from 1.1.2023 for CPSE Employees [2017 Pay Scale]
- DPE issued 408.4% DA order to CPSE employees from 1.1.2023
- DA from November to January 2023 to Bank Employees – Orders issued
- Payment of DA from July 2022 to GDS Postal Employees
Leave a Reply