Dearness Allowance Order to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)effective from January 2022
- 5th CPC Dearness Allowance from Jan-2022 @ 381% for CABs employees: Fin Min Order
- Dearness Allowance to Railway employees — Revised Rates effective from 01.01.2022: RBE No. 40/2022
- Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief from 01.01.2022: Cabinet approves 3% hike.
Dearness Allowance from 01.01.2022 to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Consequent upon grant of another installment of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st January, 2022 to the Central Government Employees Department of Posts has issued order for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division)/P.A.P. Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Dated 8th April, 2022.
- All Chief Postmaster General/ Postmaster General
- Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of ALL PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- All General Manager (Finance) DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) effective from 01.01.2022 onwards – reg.
Consequent upon grant of another installment of Dearness Allowance with effect from 1st January, 2022 to the Central Government Employees vide Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 1/2/2022-E-II (B) dated 31.03.2022, duly endorsed vide this Department’s letter No. PP-8/2/2021-PAP dated 04.04.2022, the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) have also become entitled to the payment of Dearness Allowances on basic TRCA at the same rates as applicable to Central Government Employees with effect from 01.01.2022. It has, therefore, been decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to the Gramin Dak Sevaks shall be at the same rates as payable to Central Government Employees i.e. @ 34% (percent) with effect from the 1st January, 2022.
2. The expenditure on this account shall be debited to the Head “Salaries” under the relevant head of account and should be met from the sanctioned grant.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing vide their Diary No 02/2022- 23/FA-CS(P) dated 08.04.2022.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Source: Click View More PDF