Dearness Relief from 01.07.2023 to Railway Pensioners and Family Pensioners: RBE No. 121/2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (भारत सरकार)
Ministry of Railways (रेल मंत्रालय)
Railway Board (रेलवे बोर्ड)
PC-VII No.- 211
RBE No: 121/2023
File No. PC-VII/2016/1/7/2/3
New Delhi, dated: 07.11.2023
The General Manager/CAOs(R),
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: – Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners—Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2023.
A copy of Office Memorandum No. 42/04/2023-P&PW(D) dated 27.10.2023 of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare) on the above subject is enclosed herewith for information and compliance. This order shall apply mutatis mutandis on Ministry of Railways also.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is attached below.
Encl: As above.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII & HRMS
Ph. No: 011-47845125
- Extension of CGHS Facilities to Pensioners Under UT Administration
- Railway Pension Increase 2023 | Dearness Relief from July 2023 to Railway Pensioners
- Delay in First Credit of Pension into the Account of Pensioners – CPAO
- Commutation Factor Value of Pension Calculator
- Pension Sanctioned After 15 Years: DoP&PW Success Story
- Family Pension Rules 2023 for LIC Retired Employees
- Is the Central Government contemplating the possibility of increasing the minimum pension?
- Grant of Notional Increment (as due on 1st July) for the Pensionary Benefits
- Pensioners Portal issued orders on granting of Dearness Relief to CG Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Guidelines for Pensioners: Missing Pensioner