Posting of physically handicapped candidates – DoPT Orders dt.13.03.2002
Posting of Central Government Employees
Posting of husband and wife at the same station
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
New Delhi, the 13th March, 2002
Subject: Posting of physically handicapped candidates.
Reference this Department’s O.M. No.AB-14017/41/41/90-Estt (RR) dated 10.5.1990 (copy enclosed) on the above subject.
2. It is clarified that the guideline contained in para 2 of this. Department’s O.M. dated 10.5.1990 that requests from physically handicapped employees for transfer to or near their native places may also be given preference, covers physically handicapped employees in Groups A, B, C and D.
3. Suitable instructions may also be issued to all subordinate offices etc.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Other important orders…
- Dopt orders on framing a Transfer Policy in all cadres
- Status of implementation of the Supreme Court judgement dated 31.10.2013 in WP(Civil) No. 82/2011
- Posting of Husband and Wife at the Same Station – DoPT Orders dt.30.9.2009
- Posting of physically handicapped candidates – DoPT Orders dt.13.03.2002
- Posting of husband and wife at the same station – DoPT Orders dt.12.06.1997
- Posting of Government employees who have mentally retarded children – DoPT Orders
- Posting of physically Handicapped Candidates – DoPT Orders dt.10.05.1990
- Posting of husband and wife at the same station – DoPT Orders dt. 3.4.1986
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF