PCDA orders on implementation of OROP to Defence Pensioners
Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to Defence pensioners-PCDA
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 555
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kuria Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICl/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA Chennai
9. The Director of Treasury, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K), Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer Andaman and Nicobar Administration Port Blair.
Subject: Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to Defence pensioners.
Reference: Gol, MoD letter No12 (1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb,2016.
A copy of Government of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 12(1)/2014/D (Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb,2016 and Gol, MoD letter No 12 (1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part¬II dated 7th Nov,2015 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action which is self-explanatory.
2. The above Government letter has been issued to implement ‘One Rank One Pension’ (OROP) scheme for Defence Forces Personnel. Salient features of the scheme have been mentioned in Para 3 and 4 of Gol, MoD letter No 12 (1)/2014/D(Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 7th Nov, 2015
3. The revision of pension in terms of the above Government Orders shall be effective with effect from 01.07.2014,a n d payment of arrears accrued on account of revision of pension, if any, shall be made in a time bound manner as stipulated in para 17.1 of this circular.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Vinod Sudhakarrao Akant says
Vinod Akant, Says
26 th Sept 2017
Sir, I am retired on 31 Aug 2017 after completion of 17 years & 06 month service due to medical ground and I am unwilling continue service due to medically problem and disability 20% grant for medical board and now govt issued new circular 20% disability slab 50% but not received disability benefit till date and my problem solved as early as possible.
dinesh kumar says
sir i retired with grade pay 2800 but as per orop my basic pension is 7170 which is equivalent to personells retired with grade pay 2400. I am in loss, pls guide whome to approach? pls ref
s/018836/2011 dt 2 nov 2011
Chandram J says
Under OROP a subedar who served 28 yrs of service in Army has been increased by only Rs 110/- by which the Govt announcing the annual expenditure of Rs 16000/-. Is this justify for the Subedars. How this tables are formed and who is held for responsible. Pl take this as a complaint from effected soldiers and justify all equal.
When is the first installment of OROP
Being g paid
OROP scheme report is very disappointing to the rank of JCOs .such as Subedar X group 28 years service increased pension 110 and Subedar Y group 268 of qualifing service.Kindly review the pension of JCOs .
s bhaskara rao says
Sub s bhaskara rao
10 02 16
In orop table no 7 the pension of subedar from 17 yrs to 24yrs is no change ie 11615 there is no value given for a senior in army
requesting for reply
K Rajamanickam says
Pension under OROP scheme should be revised ie. Increment every year be allowed to reduce the bulk burden after five years. If govt feel inconvenience to pay incremental pay then that amount may be in any kind of deposit for five years and allowing to withdraw in case of demise of veterans. If the system is not changed then those veterans who may die before five years will not get Iincremental pay.
Hope govt will consider this request.
09 Feb 2016.
Sankar pal says
In orop scheme my pension increased from Rs.5301 to 7550. What will be my total pension including DA as on 31-12-2015?