Over 4.75 lakh vacancies to be filled soon-Dr Jitendra Singh
Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said that over 4 lakh 75 thousand vacancies will be filled soon. This information was given in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Also check: Latest Government Employment News
During the year 2019-20, three recruiting agencies namely, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) & Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) have made recommendations for recruitment to the following posts:-
Besides, the SSC, RRBs, Department of Posts and Ministry of Defence have commenced the process for filling up of additional 3,41,907 vacant posts.
All Ministries/Departments of Government of India have been advised to take advance action for reporting vacancy position with respect to direct recruitment (DR) posts to the concerned recruitment agencies i.e. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC) etc. for filling up of such vacancies in a timely manner.
Recently, in January 2020, all Ministries/Departments of Central Government have been requested to take time bound action to fill the existing vacancies in respective Ministries/Departments and their attached / subordinate offices.
Top News about Employment:
- Pay Matrix Level 1 Group D Vacancies in Railway for Divyangjan November 29, 2019
- 3650 women selected as technicians in Railways June 27, 2019
- Definition of Employee, Regular Worker, Casual Worker and Contract Worker June 10, 2019
- Payroll Reporting in India – A Formal Employment Perspective April 27, 2019
- Central Govt Jobs – BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019 April 19, 2019
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF