The matter has been examined at this end and the competent Authority has directed to withdraw the impugned order dated 22.05.2019 issued by PAO, AP circle Hyderabad
Opportunity to revision of option to come over to CCS (RP) Rules 2016
Ministry of Communications
Department of posts
[Establishment Division / P.A.P Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi- 110001
The Chief Postmaster General,
Vijayawada – 520018.
Sub: Opportunity to revision of option to come over to CCS (RP) Rules 2016.
I am directed to forward herewith letter No.1-11/7th CPC pay fixation dated 16-12-2019 from General Secretary, National Association of Postal Employees Group C, addressed to secretary (Post), regarding the wrong practice of DAP, Hyderabad, issuing clarification dated 22.05.2019 on DoE OM 4-13/17-IC/E-III A dated 12.12.2018, at their level.
2. The matter has been examined at this end and the competent Authority has directed to withdraw the impugned order dated 22.05.2019 issued by PAO, AP circle Hyderabad. The matter may be referred to this office for seeking clarification on the OM of DoE dated 12.12.2018, mentioning specific cases of officers/ officials with service particulars.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
- 7th CPC Pay Revision of Option for Railway Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation:Opportunity to Revise Option – Finmin Orders Dt. 12.12.2018
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Pay Fixation – Option for Railway Employees
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Methodology – Detailed report with 2 Illustrations
- Top 20 Updates on 7th CPC Pay Fixation