Punjab Kendriya Vidyalaya New Admission for Class 1 to 5
We are pleased to announce the opportunity for admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya School, from Class 1 to Class 5 (single section in each class). We invite you to join us in celebrating the inauguration of the new Kendriya Vidyalaya School, located within the premises of the esteemed Central University of Punjab, for the academic year 2023-24.
As part of an initiative by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, a new Kendriya Vidyalaya will be established in Ghudda Village, District Bathinda, Punjab. The school will initially offer education for students in classes I to V, with one section per class. We encourage interested parents to complete the admission process promptly, within 30 days from the issuance of this order.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAM
Under Ministry of Education, Govt, of India
Headquarters, New Delhi
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110015
Approval of the Hon’ble Miniser of Education-Cum-Chairman, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, is hereby accorded to open new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the Campus of Central University of Punjab at Ghudda Village District Bathinda, Punjab (under IHL Sector) with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2023-24 with consequential growth based on feasibility.
The Sponsoring Authority i.e. Central University Punjab, Ghudda village, District-Bathinda, Punjab will be responsible to provide:-
- Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specification of the KVS.
- 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- All recurring & non-recurring expenditures including 15% Administrative Overhead Charges (AOC) and also future development expenditures.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring / non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Chandigarh Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to as per MoU, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities/admission guidelines prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under IHL Sector.
The admission process for the academic year 2023-24 may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
(Dr. P. Devakumar)
Joint Commissioner (Pers).
- New Kendriya Vidyalaya School List 2021 PDF Download
- 152 Proposals for Establishing New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in India
- Cabinet approved for opening of 50 new KV Schools
- Total number of KV Schools in India Region wise Report
- List of Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools Region wise 2019
- Opening of 13 New KV Schools under Civil / Defence Sector
- Opening of 6 New KV Schools