CGHS empanelled list in Chennai now includes Metropolis Healthcare Diagnostic Centre
On 10th February 2023, the office of the Additional Director under the Central Govt Health Scheme issued an office order regarding the inclusion of Metropolis Healthcare Limited in the list of Diagnostic centres in Chennai under the CGHS scheme.
Check | Chennai CGHS Hospital List 2023
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
CENTRAL GOVT. HEALTH SCHEME
No. A.III/CGHS/C/Emp. of Hospt/2023/3125
Sub.: Empanelment of Private Health Care Organizations (HCOs) under CGHS Chennai.
In pursuance of Ministry’s O.M. F.No.S.11011/09/2022/CGHS(HEC) dated 13th September 2022, consequent upon the recommendation of the committee, M/s Metropolis Healthcare Limited, Chennai has been emplanelled under the Continuous Empanelment Scheme 2022 for empanelment of Health Care Organization (HCOs) under CGHS Chennai as per the terms and conditions of empanelment and the MOA signed between CGHS and HCO with effect from 4/1/2023 to 3/1/2025 or till further orders, whichever is earlier.
|Sl.No.||Name of the Health Care Organization||Contact Details||Empanelled|
|1||M/s Metropolis Healthcare Limited,
No. 3, Jagannathan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600 034.
|Tel. No. 044-4292 5555
Contact Person :
Shri Muneeshwaran – Mobile: 9941225966
|All the facilities available in the Diagnostic Centre.NABL
(Valid upto 11/8/2023)
Latest Updates on CGHS Hospitals:
- Renewal of CGHS Card for Employees and Pensioners
- CGHS Family Dependent Rules for Central Government Employees
- CGHS Ayush Hospital Room Rent and IPD Empanelment
- CGHS Order: Continuation of CGHS Facilities on Foreign Assignment
- Reimbursement of Medical Claims to Pensioners residing in Non-CGHS areas
- CGHS Webinar Today
- Relaxation of Rules for Consideration of Reimbursement in Excess of the Approved Rates pertaining to Medical Claims
- CGHS Medical Advance for OPD Treatment
- List of Private Hospitals under CS(MA) Rules
- Retired Air India Employees Eligible for CGHS Cashless Treatment