Dearness Allowance is provided for Karnataka Government employees and pensioners to compensate for the price hike of essential commodities. All State Governments in India are following the same methodology as the Central Government in declaring Dearness Allowance to their employees! State Government has no separate calculation method for deciding the percentage of additional Dearness Allowance. After declaring the Dearness Allowance by the Central Government, almost all State Governments are following the same decision of their employees and pensioners.
The Government of Karnataka enhanced the Dearness Relief from the existing rate of 27.25% to 31% with effect from 1.7.2022 on revised basic pension/family pension to their pensioners/family pensioners. The revised DA rates also are applicable to the retired employees who were on the UGC/AICTE/ICAR Scale of Pay.
|DA Period||DA for Pay Scale 2018|
|DA Period||Pay Scale 2006|
|Pay Scale 2016|
- Karnataka 7th Pay Commission Notification PDF
- Diwali Festival Gift for Karnataka Govt Employees – 4.75% Hike in DA
- Karnataka State Govt Employees DA Orders
- 6th SPC Pay Calculator for Karnataka Employees
- Revision of Pension in Karnataka – Ready Reckoner Fitment Tables
- Revised Rates of CCA to Karnataka Govt Employees
- Revised Rates of HRA for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt Employees from 1.1.2018
- Karnataka Revised Pay Fixation Methodology
- Revised Pay Scale from 1.7.2017 for Karnataka Govt Employees
- Karnataka 6th CPC Recommendations – GO No.FD 06 SRP 2018
- Karnataka 6th Pay Commission Report – Download Link
- 7th Pay Commission for Karnataka State Employees
What is the current rate of Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt employees?
The current rate of Dearness Allowance for the employees and pensioners of the State Government of Karnataka is 31% of basic pay or basic pension respectively.
What is the current rate of Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt teaching staff?
The current rate of Dearness Allowance for Karnataka teachers is 38% of the basic salary.
When will constitute of 7th pay commission for Karnataka Govt employees?
The 7th pay commission for Karnataka Govt employees and pensioners may constitute in the month of November 2022.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF