Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) does not invest in shares and equities of individual companies
Where is EPFO fund invested?
85 per cent of the EPFO Funds in Debt instruments and 15 percent of the investment is made in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
As per Central Govt Notification, the investment in ETFs is made based on Nifty 50, Sensex, Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) and Bharat 22 Indices. EPFO does not invest in shares and equities of individual companies.
This information was given by Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar Union Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment in written reply to a question in Lok Sabha on 3rd February 2020.
Latest Developments on EPFO
- New Option for Higher Pension by EPF Pensioners March 27, 2023
- Clarification on Traveling Allowance During Disciplinary Proceedings – EPFO October 26, 2022
- Productivity Linked Bonus Order 2022 for EPFO Employees October 21, 2022
- Minimum Pension under Employees Pension Scheme (EPS) August 6, 2022
- Release of Death Relief Fund in COVID-19 deaths on the basis of the undertaking of eligible beneficiaries June 4, 2021
- Extension of EPF contribution 24% for another 3 months July 11, 2020
- Lower EPF rates to be applicable for salary months of May, June and July 2020 May 20, 2020
- 1.37 EPF Withdrawal Claim Settled in less than ten days April 12, 2020
- EPFO admit Aadhaar as Valid Proof for Date of Birth April 7, 2020
- EPFO Digilocker Portal: Digital Certificate for EPS Pensioners March 10, 2020
- EPFO does not invest in shares and equities of individual companies February 4, 2020
- PPF Interest Rate Oct 2019 – 7.9% October 14, 2019
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News Today: 60 Days Bonus for EPFO Employees October 13, 2019
- EPFO Introduces ‘View Pension Passbook’ Service for the Pensioners Through Umang App May 3, 2018
- EPF Rate of Interest March 19, 2018
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online October 18, 2017
- EPFO’s tie-up with Banks July 31, 2017
- Reduction in PF contribution July 31, 2017
- EPFO – Settle Death claims within 7 days March 27, 2017
- EPF Member can withdraw 90% fund for purchase of house March 17, 2017
- CBT recommends 8.65% interest on EPF December 19, 2016
- Restriction on EPF withdrawal May 3, 2016
- Relaxation in EPFO scheme May 3, 2016
- Employees Under the Employees Provident Fund(EPF) to be Provided two Options February 28, 2015
- EPFO Rerformance in September 2013 October 19, 2013
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply