“DA Increase for 5th CPC Pay Scale Employees of CPSEs from 01.01.2023”
As per the Department of Public Enterprises OM dated 27.06.2023, the Dearness Allowance (DA) from 01.01.2023 will be applicable to the Central Dearness Allowance (CDA) pattern employees of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) who are on the 5th Central Pay Commission (CPC) pay scales. These pay scales are governed by the recommendations of the High Power Pay Committee (HPPC).
DA Increase for 5th CPC Pattern Employees at CPSEs from Jan 2023
No. 2(42)/97-DPE (WC) -GL-X/I/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
New Delhi-1 10003, the 27 June, 2023
Subject: Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales governed by HPPC recommendations w.e.f. 01.01.2023-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. dated 24.10.1997 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees of CPSEs following CDA pattern pay scales, who are governed by HPPC recommendations had been indicated.
2. In continuation of this Department’s OM of even number dated 28.10.2022, the rates of Dearness Allowance payable to the employees of CPSEs governed by the recommendations of HPPC, which have not revised their pay scales in terms of DPE O.M. No. 2(54)/2008-DPE(WC) dated 14.10.2008 may be as follows:-
a) In case of CPSEs who have not allowed the benefit of merger of 50% of DA with basic pay as contained in DPE O.M. dated 24.05.2005 to their employees, the DA payable may be enhanced from existing rate of 446% to 462% w.e.f. 01.01.2023.
b) In case of CPSEs who have allowed the benefit of merger of 50% of DA with basic pay as contained in DPE O.M. dated 24.05.2005 to their employees, the DA payable may be enhanced from existing rate of 396% to 412% w.e.f. 01.01.2023.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. All administrative Ministries/Department of Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the Central Public Sector Enterprises under their-administrative control for necessary action at their end.
- 46% DA from July 2023 – Waiting for Union Cabinet Committee Approval!
- IDA from 01 Jul 2023: IDA Scales of Pay in CPSE 1987 & 1992 Staff
- 416% DA from 01.07.2023 for CPSE 1997 Pay Scale Employees
- 205.6% DA from 01.07.2023 for CPSE 2007 Pay Scale Employees
- 39.2% DA from July 2023 to CPSE Employees – DPE Orders issued
- DA from 01.01.2023 to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs on 5th CPC pay scales
- Payment of Pension and Family Pension with 28% Dearness Relief
- Dearness Relief Order Jan 2023 for Pensioners
- Payment of DA from July 2022 to GDS Postal Employees
- DPE issued 408.4% DA order to CPSE employees from 1.1.2023