Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers called for Strike Today and Tomorrow…
Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers has called for strike from 2014 Feb 12th 00.00 AM onwards…
Two days Nationwide Strike on 12th and 13th(Wednesday and Thursday) Feb 2014…
More than thirteen lakhs Central Govt employees shall participate in 2 days nationwide strike, commencing today in pursuance of charter of demands are…
- MERGER OF DA
- INTERIM RELIEF
- CIVIL SERVANT STATUS FOR GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS
- INCLUSION OF GDS IN SEVENTH CPC
- REGULARISATION AND REVISION OF WAGES OF CASUAL LABOURERS.
- DATE OF EFFECET OF 7TH CPC FROM 01-01-2014
- SCRAP NEW PENSION SCHEME & RESCIND PFRDA ACT
- STOP OUTSOURCING, DOWNSIZING, CONTRACTORI- SATION & PRIVATISATION
- FILLING UP OF ALL VACANT POSTS
- FIVE PROMOTIONS
- STOP PRICE RISE
SETTLE 15 POINT CHARTER OF DEMANDS.
Till this moment, the Central Government has not invited the confederation leaders for talks.
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF