Central Government Revised DA Order July 2021 PDF Download
31% Finmin DA Order July 2021 PDF Download
The Union Cabinet Committee approves to hike 3% of additional Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and pensioners with effect from 1st July 2021 – Click Here
Revised Rate of DA Order July 2021
Revised Rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees with effect from 1.7.2021: Finance Ministry Order 20.7.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 20th July, 2021
Subject: Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s Office Memorandum No. 1/1/2020-E-II (B) dated 23.04.2020 vide which instalments of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees due from 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021, were frozen and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 17% to 28% of the basic pay with effect from 1st July, 2021. The increase subsumes the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance for the period from 01.07.2020 till 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%.
2. The term “basic pay’ in the revised pay structure means the pay drawn in the prescribed Level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC recommendations accepted by the Government, but does not include any other type of pay like special pay, etc.
3. The Dearness Allowance will continue to be a distinct element of remuneration and will not be treated as pay within the ambit of FR 9(21).
4. The payment on. account of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
5. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. In respect of Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
6. In their application to the persons belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders are issued under Article 148(5) of the Constitution and after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
(Annie George Mathew)
Additional Secretary to the Government of India
Pay Slip and Pension Slip July 2021
All Central Government employees and Pensioners will get the enhanced percentage of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief with their salary and pension respectively in the month of July 2021.
- 28% of Basic Salary
- 28% of Basic Pension
28% DR Order for Pensioners
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions published orders on 22nd July 2021 regarding the hike of Dearness Relief by 11% from the existing rate of 17% to all Central Government pensioners and family pensioners from July 2021. [Click to view the order in PDF]
Department wise 28% DA Order
Calculation fo Gratuity & Leave Encashment
Central Government employees retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021 – Calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave – Finance Ministry OM dated 07.09.2021 PDF Download – Click Here
How to download DA July 2021 order?
Go to the official website of the Department of Expenditure under the Finance Ministry (doe.gov.in). Click the ‘Orders/Circulars’ link in the dropdown of the Notification tab. And then click the link of ‘Dearness Allowance’. Click Archive and you will get complete orders on Dearness Allowance.
What is the percentage of DA from Jan 2021?
As per the DA calculation, the percentage of DA from January 2021 is 28%.
What is the percentage of DA from July 2021?
We cannot say the actual DA percentage from July 2021. After completion of issuing AICPIN data from January to June 2021, we could complete the calculation of the exact percentage of DA from July 2021.