Grant of 28 Percent Dearness Allowance Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
PAP Section/ (Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 20th July, 2021
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Dte/Parcel Dte/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT) Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees-Revised Rates effective from 01.07.2021.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum No 1/1/2020-E-II (B) dated 20th July, 2021 on the subject cited above for information and further necessary action.
This issue with the approval of the competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF