The rates of monthly CGHS subscription and entitlement of Wards in Private hospitals empaneled under CGHS have been revised with effect from 01-01-2017 by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide OM No. S.11011/11/2016-CGHS(P)/EHS dated 09.01.2017.
7th CPC Rates of CGHS Subscription for BSNL Pensioners
Revised Rates of CGHS Subscription as per 7th Pay Commission for BSNL and MTNL Employees.
Monthly CGHS Subscription Table of IDA and CDA Pay Scale for BSNL/MTNL Employees
|7th CPC Pay Matrix Level||Monthly Contribution|
|Level 1 to Level 5||Rs. 250|
|Level 6||Rs. 450|
|Level 7 to Level 11||Rs. 650|
|Level 12 and above||Rs. 1000|
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
New Delhi, dated 1st July, 2019
Subject: CGHS facilities to the retired BSNL/MTNL employees who are in receipt of pension from Central Civil Estimates – Revised mapping for determining CGHS subscription and Ward entitlement.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Office Memorandum No. 4-12(11)/2012- PAT(Part) dated 31.08.2016 vide which CGHS facilities were extended to retired BSNL/MTNL employees who receive pension from Central Civil Estimates.
2. The rates of monthly CGHS subscription and entitlement of Wards in Private hospitals empaneled under CGHS have been revised with effect from 01-01-2017 by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vide OM No. S.11011/11/2016-CGHS(P)/EHS dated 09.01.2017. This has necessitated corresponding revision in mapping of Pay & scales from IDA to CDA as circulated vide O.M. dated 31.08.2016.
3. Accordingly, Annexures to the said O.M. dated 31.8.2016 stand revised as enclosed w.e.f. 1.1.2017 to enable CGHS in deciding the rate of CGHS contribution and ward entitlement in respect of retired BSNL/MTNL employees who receive pension from Central Civil Estimates and avail CGHS facilities.
4. This issue with the approval of Member (Services).
Assistant Director General (PAT)
|Check CGHS Monthly Subscription Rates for CG Pensioners|
Top 10 Developments for BSNL Employees
- 7th CPC Rates of CGHS Subscription for BSNL Pensioners July 26, 2019 Read more…
- BSNL Strike: Government Assures to Support Their Reasonable Demands February 19, 2019 Read more…
- BSNL 3 Days Strike – Confederation Extends Solidarity & Support February 18, 2019 Read more…
- Implementation of Revised Pay Scales with 15% Fitment Benefit for BSNL Executives November 22, 2017 Read more…
- DA as per 6th CPC to BSNL Employees March 26, 2017 Read more…
- Free Night calling facility to BSNL Employees – SNEA March 10, 2017 Read more…
- Cabinet approves Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners Removing Anomalies July 5, 2016 Read more…
- Is it true that BSNL is going to provide 20 GB 3G internet service for Rs.50? April 23, 2016 Read more…
- BSNL Clarification regarding Employees Pension Scheme January 25, 2016 Read more…
- BDPA views on the 7th Pay Commission Report December 25, 2015 Read more…