7th PAY COMMISSION DATE : 7th Pay Commission Date for implementation
Till this moment, the oral announcement only made by the Finance Minister to constitute 7th CPC for Central Government employees. There is no further action to constitute the committee for 7th CPC and we cannot say anything about the members of the committee and when it will be constituted.
Thee is no authentic information about the date to constitute the committee for preparing recommendations for 7th CPC. However, the committee will take maximum of 24 months to submit their recommendation report to Indian Government. The implementation of the 7th CPC is likely to be implemented from 1st January, 2016 to all Central government employees.
Not only the Central government employees, all government servants including their family members are keenly watching the news about 7th Central Pay Commission, because the same procedure / recommendations of Central Pay Commission are followed by state government to their employees.
Revision of pay has been implemented by the government once in ten years through the pay commissions and an employee can get a maximum of three pay hike in entire service. So, it is very excited to know the details of modifications in all the respect of pay.
In the view of above scenario, so many questions and doubts are raising among the Central government employees…
The questions and doubts are given below for your information…
1. When will constitute the committee for 7th CPC..?
2. Who are all will be as chairperson and members of the committee..?
3. Minimum pay scale in 7th CPC (7000 in 6th CPC)
4. Multiplication factor in 7th CPC (In 6th CPC 1.86)
5. Is ‘Grade Pay’ structure will continue in 7th CPC also..!
6. Percentage of Increment will be fixed as 10%..!
7. ACP – MACP – what will be next..?
8. ‘Tuition Fee’ then ‘Children Education Allowance’ and next…?
9. Any major changes in LTC Rules
10. Voluntary Retirement Scheme will be announced..?
11. Rectification of anomalies arising in implementation of 6th CPC
12. Any changes in ‘Fixation of Pay’on promotion
13. Rates of HRA (now getting 30%, 20% and 10%)
14. Expectations more on the calculation of Dearness allowance with AICPIN
15. About interest free and bearing advances
16. Minimum Pension (Now Rs.3500)
17. Any ‘Women employees welfare schemes’ (like CCL)
18. Travelling allowance and Daily allowance rules and rates
19. Weightage for promotion
21. Rates of Transport allowance (Now Rs.400, 600, 800, 1600 and 3200 + DA)
22. Modification in Qualifying Service for pension
23. Additional Pension scheme
Readers are requested to send their comments and suggestions on this post.
click the below link to download as pdf