Tamil Nadu DA Rate Chart
The Tamil Nadu DA Rate Chart illustrates the percentage of Dearness Allowance (DA) granted to employees by State Governments. The method for determining the additional DA percentage is similar across all State Governments, as it is based on the central government’s declaration of DA for its employees and pensioners. The chart shows the additional DA and total DA percentages for specific periods, including 01.04.2023 (4% additional DA and 42% total DA), 01.01.2023 (4% additional DA and 38% total DA), 01.07.2022 (3% additional DA and 34% total DA), and 01.01.2022 (14% additional DA and 31% total DA).
TN DA Chart 2023
|DA Period||Additional DA||Total DA|
|01.07.2021 (DA Freeze Period)||0%||17%|
|01.01.2021 (DA Freeze Period)||0%||17%|
|01.07.2020 (DA Freeze Period)||0%||17%|
|01.01.2020 (DA Freeze Period)||0%||17%|
Important Tamil Nadu G.O. on Dearness Allowance
|38% TN DA G.O. No.7||PDF Download|
|34% TN DA G.O. No.257||PDF Download|
|34% TN DA G.O. No.254||PDF Download|
|31% TN DA G.O. No.6||PDF Download|
Tamil Nadu D.A. Rates From July 1996
|DA from||DA Rate|
- ****27 % of the Basic pension, family pension (On revised Pension, Family Pension)
- *** 64 % of pension plus dearness pension, family pension plus dearness family pension
- ** 54 % of pension plus dearness pension, family pension plus dearness family pension
- * 47 % of pension plus dearness pension, family pension plus dearness family pension
Tamil Nadu DA Latest News
- TN Govt Employees to Get 4% DA Hike – CM MK Stalin
- Grant of Pongal Prize to C and D Group TN Pensioners
- Tamil Nadu Declares Public Holiday on Thaipusam Festival (28 January 2021)
- Holiday on All Saturdays and Sundays for TN Govt Offices
- Tamil Nadu Govt Employees Retirement Age Notification – Amendment Order 1.6.2020
- 6 Day Work Week Schedule in Tamil Nadu from 18th May 2020
- TN Govt 5% DA July 2019 – GO issued
- Diwali Bonus for TN Govt PSU Employees 2019
- TN DA Rate Table for TN Govt Employees, Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Enhanced the Ignorable Part of Pension from Rs.4,000 to Rs.15,000 with effect from 1-1-2016
- Tamil Nadu Pay Matrix Table Level 4 (GP 1800)
- TN Govt Declared Holiday on 5.11.2018
- 9% for TN Government Employees from July 2018
- TN 7th Pay Commission: One Man Committee Report Further Delay
- Karunanidhi Death: What about Central Govt Offices Tomorrow(8.8.2018) in Tamil Nadu?
- TN HSC +2 Exam Results Today at 9.30 am
- 7% DA Orders Jan 2018: TN Govt Employees and Pensioners
- Opening of New ESI Hospitals and Dispensaries in Tamilnadu
- 7th Pay Commission Salary Calculator for Tamilnadu State Govt Employees
- TN 7th CPC : Revised Rates of Personal Pay
- TN 7th Pay Commission : Pay Matrix Annual Increment Calculation
- TN Govt Pay Commission: How to Calculate Revised Pay?
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Table for Tamil Nadu Govt Employees
- 7th Pay Commission for Tamil Nadu Government Employees
- 4% Additional DA for TN State Government Employees from Jan 2017
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to TN State Employees
- Maternity Leave increased to 270 Days for Women Employees – TN Govt issued orders
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016
- Women employees demand two year leave for raising newborns
- Pongal Bonus for TN State Govt Employees
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees from July 2015
- G.O. Of Public Department of TN – Holiday on 30.07.2015 as a mark of respect to Late Thiru A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- 6% DA for TN State Government Employees from Jan 2015
- 7% DA for TN State Government Employees from July 2014
- DA Announcement for TN Government Staff Awaited…
- 7% Salary hike for TNEB Employees
What is current DA rate for TN State Govt employees?
The current rate of Dearness Allowance for Tamil Nadu State Government employees is 38% of the basic salary from 1st January 2023.
What is current DA rate for Tamil Nadu pensioners?
The current rate of Dearness Relief (DR) for Tamil Nadu State Government pensioners and family pensioners is 38% of the basic pension from 1st January 2023.
What is current DA rate for Tamil Nadu teachers?
The current rate of Dearness Allowance for Tamil Nadu teachers is 38% of the basic salary from 1st January 2023.