Again Extended the Last Date for Submission of Life Certificate (Digital and Physical) for Pensioners
The Central Government has announced the time limit for submission of Life Certificate is extended upto 28th February 2022 for Central Government pensioners and family pensioners. The complete text of the order is reproduced and given it below for your ready reference. [Click to read more]
Pensioner can submit Annual Life Certificate online from home through Jeevan Pramaan Portal. The process of submission of Digital Life Certificate through “Jeevan Pramaan” may be seen at https://youtu.be/nNMlkTYqTF8 UIDAI has provided details of all biometric devices which are permissible for capturing biometrics of a person. Pensioners may visit the site www.uidai.gov.in to get information of all such devices.
Alos read: Central Govt Extends the last date for Submission of Life Certificate till 31st December 2021
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD – 211 014
www.pcdapension.nic.in, e-mail: [email protected]
EPBAX Tele: (0532)-2421877 – 2421880 Extn-3120
Call Centre No (Toll-Free) – 18001805325 (Timing – 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Circular No. 222
No. AT/Tech/70/Vol- XXVIII
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI Deptt. of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai-400051
2. The Director of Treasuries of all states
3. The Manger CPPC of all Public Sector Banks including IDBI
4. The CDA (PD) Belvedere Complex, Ayudh Path, Meerut Cantt-250001
5. The CDA-618, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-600018
6. The Nodal Officers (ICICI/ AXIS/HDFC Bank)…
7. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
8. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra, Free Press Journal Marg, Mumbai-400021
9. The Pay & Accounts Officer, No. V (Pensions), Delhi Administration, Tis Hajari, Delhi
10. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
11. The all DPDOs
12. The Post Master Kathua, Jammu and Kashmir Circle, Srinagar
13. The SPARSH Wing, O/o the PCDA(Pensions), Allahabad.
Subject: Submission of ANNUAL LIFE CERTIFICATE.
Refe: (i)- Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Pension and pensioners’ Welfare Office Memorandum No. 1(8)/2021-P&PW(H)-7468 dated 20th September 2021.
(ii)-Govt. of India, Min of Defence, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, D(Pen/Policy), Room No. 222,’B’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi ID No. 3(3)/2020/D(Pen/Policy) dated 13.10.2021.
(iii)- O/o the CGDA, Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-10 letter No.5637/AT-P/Audit&Payments/Vol-VII dated 09.11.2021.
Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Pension and pensioners’ Welfare Office Memorandum No. 1(8)/2021-P&PW(H)-7468 dated 20th September 2021 regarding Submission of Annual Life Certificate is reproduced for immediate implementation by all Pension Disbursing Authorities.
2. As per provisions contained in above Office Memorandum, every pensioner has to submit Annual Life Certificate in the month of November for continuance of pension. Earlier, as a measure to enable an additional exclusive window to very senior pensioners, Department of Pension and pensioners’ Welfare vide their OM No. 1/20/2018-P&PW/(E) dated 18.07.2019 allowed the pensioners in the age group of 80 years and above, to submit Annual Life Certificate from 1st October onwards, instead of 1st November onwards, every year.
3. The different modes available to a pensioner for submission of Annual Life Certificate are once again summarized for Pensioners’ awareness. An Annual Life Certificate can be submitted manually or digitally as per convenience of the pensioner:-
(i) Life Certificate can be recorded by Pension Disbursing Banks(PDAs), if the pensioner physically appears before the PDA.
(ii) Personal appearance of a pensioner will not be required if the pensioner submits the Life Certificate Form signed by any ‘designated official.’ A pensioner who produces a Life Certificate in the prescribed form signed by persons specified is exempted from personal appearance. A list of designated officials specified for signing the Annual Life Certificate is attached in Annexure.
(iii) Pensioner can submit Annual Life Certificate online from home through Jeevan Pramaan Portal. The process of submission of Digital Life Certificate through “Jeevan Pramaan” may be seen at https://youtu.be/nNMlkTYqTF8 . UIDAI has provided details of all biometric devices which are permissible for capturing biometrics of a person. Pensioners may visit the site www.uidai.gov.in to get information of all such devices.
(iv) India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) of Department of Posts along with Meity have successfully launched the initiative of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare: “Doorstep Service for submission of Digital Life Certificate through Postman” in November 2021. In order to make this facility available across the country, DoPPW roped in the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) to utilize its huge network of Postmen and Gramin Dak Sevaks in providing doorstep facilities to pensioners for submission of Life Certificate digitally. IPPB is utilizing its national network of more than 1,36,000 access points in Post Offices and more than 1,89,000 Postmen & Gramin Dak Sevaks with smartphones and biometric devices to provide Doorstep Banking Services. For leveraging this facility through Mobile, a pensioner has to download “Postinfo APP” from Google Play store. The process of submission of Digital Life Certificate through Postman may be seen at https://youtu.be/cERwM_U7g54 .
(v) Department of Pension and pensioners’ Welfare was also instrumental in roping in an Alliance comprising 12 Public Sector Banks which do “Doorstep Banking” for its customers in 100 major cities of the country under Ease of banking reforms. PSB Alliance has introduced the service for collection of Life Certificates under the umbrella of Doorstep Banking. DSB Agent shall visit the doorstep of Pensioner to render the services. Services can be booked by the pensioners through any of the 3 channels i.e. Mobile App, Website or Toll-Free Number.
Mobile App i.e. “Doorstep Banking (DSB)” can be downloaded from Google Playstore.
Pensioners can access through Web Browsers i.e. https://doorstepbanks.com/ & https://dsb.imfast.co.in/doorstep/login
Through Toll-free Number:- 18001213721, 18001037188.
In view of the above, all Pension Disbursing Authorities making disbursement of pension to the Armed Forces/Defence Civilian & Family pensioners are requested to kindly take necessary action for compliance the of Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Pension and pensioners’ Welfare above memorandum. It is also requested to give wide publicity of the facilities amongst pensioners.
Asstt. Controller (Pensions)
Click to view the order in PDF format
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply