Stay at Hostel during training at RAKNPA/PTCs/RTC
No. 04-03/2009-Trg. (Vol. II)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
1. All CPMsG,
2. Director, RAKNPA, Ghaziabad.
3. Director, All PTCs
4. Assistant Director, RTC, Nashik.
Subject:- Stay at Hostel during training at RAKNPA/PTCs/RTC
I am directed to convey order of Competent Authority that it shall be mandatory for each trainee to stay in hostel accommodation at each Training establishment of the Department. However, exemption may be granted in following deserving cases by Head of the Training establishment on his personal satisfaction and condition that the trainee will have to attend PT and other related activities on time: –
i. Women trainee (residing generally in local limits only) having feeding baby/ailing child/children-dependents suffering from serious illness,
ii. Trainee’s personal health problems (residing generally in local limits only),
iii. Ailing parents/spouse of trainee (residing/admitted in a Medical facility located in local limits only),
iv. Any other condition, deemed fit by Head of the Training establishment.
2. This has the approval of the competent authority.
Copy forwarded to:-
1. DDG (SR & Legal), Dak Bhawan, w.r.t. letter no. 10/13/2017-SR dated 25-02-2019.
2. All recognised Federations/Unions/Associations.
3. GM, CEPT, for uploading the order on the India Post website.
4. Guard File.
5. Spare copies.