The current state of negotiations regarding the 12th Bipartite Settlement’s Chart of Demands has not yet begun.
The wage revision that was due on 1st November 2022 is now being addressed. The Workmen Unions submitted their demands to the IBA on 21st October 2022, but so far no meeting has been called. The trade unions anticipate a difficult task to achieve the demands in the charter, and a sustained struggle lies ahead for the 12th Wage Revision! The Joint Note signed on 11-11-2020 covers the period from November 2017 to October 2022, meaning a wage and service condition review is due to commence on 1-11-2022. In October 2022, the respective Unions of Workman and Officers submitted their Charter of Demands to the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) and requested that negotiations begin. To date, no action has been taken by the IBA on the Charter of Demands.
IBA has not even taken the initial step of requesting permission from the Banks to start negotiations, meaning there has been no response to our demands. Major issues and demands include;
1) introducing five banking days a week;
2) updating Pensions for former retirees;
3) resolving outstanding matters;
4) carrying out adequate recruitment in all positions to ensure better customer service;
5) eliminating the New Pension Scheme while restoring the Old Pension Scheme; and
6) immediately initiating negotiations on the Charter of Demands for wage revision.
- 11th Bipartite Settlement Officers and Workmen PDF
- Bank Wage Hike: 10th Bipartite settlement 15% – IBA’s Offer 2%
- DA for Bank Employees for Aug, Sep & Oct 2017 as per 10th BPS
- DA for Bankers from May to July 2017 as per 10th BPS/Joint Note
- IBA Clarification on Paternity Leave, Encashment on LFC, Re-fixation of Pay and Special Allowance
- Finance Ministry approved 10th Bipartite Settlement Wage Revision for Bank employees
- 10th Wage Agreement – IBA Circular
- Salary hike for Bank Employees, 30 month Pay Arrears – New Wage Revision agreement to be signed on the 25th
- Bank Wage Revision 10th Bipartite : Scales finalized – RBI cleared holiday for 2nd & 4th Saturdays
- 10th bipartite settlement of bank employees latest news on 17.4.2015
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply