Seeking option from promoted Deputy Secretaries (adhoc)
under Rotational Transfer Policy
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated 11TH January, 2019.
Subject: Seeking option from promoted Deputy Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy – Reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Departments’ Order of even Number dated 28.12.18 in respect of adhoc promotion of 340 Under Secretaries of CSS to the grade of Deputy Secretary of CSS on “as is where is basis”.
2. It was stipulated in para-2.3 of the O.M. under reference that the transfer of the promoted officers would be taken up separately as per the Rotational Transfer Policy.
3. Accordingly, in ierms of Rotational Transfer Policy of CSS officers notified vide O.M.No.21/2/2009-CS.I(P) dated 16.07.2015 as amended from time to time, the lists of Officers who have been identified for retention in the same Ministries/Departments and those who have been identified for transfer, are attached at Annexure-I and Annexure-Il respectively. The list Annexure-Il also includes some officers who have not completed their tenure in their present Ministries/Departments but they could not be adjusted there due to non-availability of vacancy. While identifying such officers, the principle of having ompleted longer tenure in the Ministry/Department has been followed.
4. The details of vacancies available in Ministries/ Departments of both the Groups (A&B) is given at Annexure-Ill. It also includes two outstation posts of Ministry of Labour & Employment at Chandigarh and Mumbai.
5. The officers whose names are indicated in Annexure-Il are requested to indicate their preferences for posting in the enclosed format at Annexure-IV which should reach CS.I Division latest by 16.01.2019 by 2.00 PM through e-mail only at [email protected] In case preference for posting is not received within the stipulated date and time, it will be presumed that officer has no preference for posting. While indicating the preference, CSL No. should invariably be mentioned.
6. An officer posted in Group ‘A’ Ministry/Department may opt for posting to another Ministry/ Department in Group ‘A’ as well as Group ‘B’, whereas an officer posted in Group ‘B’ Ministry/Department may opt for posting in Group ‘A’ only.
7. For the officers who have been retained in their respective Ministries/Departments as per Annexure-I, no formal posting order is required as they have already been shown against their present Ministries/
8. Efforts have been made to count the residency period of the officers as per records available, personal information furnished by the officers and data available in cscms.nic.into the extent possible. In case there is any discrepancy, the same may be brought to the notice of this Department by the concerned Ministry/ Department. While counting residency period, the period served on deputation, long leave and training has been deducted.
Under Secretary to the Government of India