Revision of Advance Reservation Period – Railway Board Order
Revision of Advance Reservation Period for Running of Suvidha Trains and Special Trains on Special Charges
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No.37 of 2018
New Delhi, dated: 12.07.2018
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers
All Zonal Railways
The Managing Director,
The Chairman & Managing Director,
Indian Railways Catering & Tourism Corporation.,
11th floor, B-148, Statesman House,
Barakhamba Road, N.Delhi-110001
Sub: Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges.
REF: 1. Commercial circular no. 30 of 2015 dated 21.05.2015.
2. Commmercilal circular no. 33 of 2015 dated 02.06.2015.
3. Commercial circular no. 40 of 2015 dated 01.07.2015
4. Commercial circular no. 03 of 2018 dated 12.01.2015
In rcontinuation of above instructions, Ministry of Railways have decided that the currency of above instructions regarding revision of Advance Reservation Period for running of all Suvidha Trains and Special Trains on Special Charges to 120 Days and applicability of normal refund rule even in Suvidha Trains shall be extended for another period of one year i.e. from 15.7.2018 to 14.07.2019.
2. Zonal Railways may review the scheme on hald yearly basis to assess the effectiveness of the scheme.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Director Passenger Marketing
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF