Revision of GPRA Licence Fee Across India From 01-07-2023
The revision of the flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) is set to take effect nationwide from the 1st of July, 2023. This change in the fee structure aims to address the current economic climate and ensure fair and equitable pricing for residents across the country.
Revision of flat rate of licence fee for GPRA throughout the country w.e.f. 01-07-2023
The Directorate of Estates has issued an official memorandum dated 10.07.2023 regarding the revision of the flat rate of license fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) across the entire country, effective from 01-07-2023. This revision aims to establish new rates that are applicable to all GPRA properties, ensuring fairness and consistency in the payment of license fees.
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated the 10th July, 2023
Subject: Revision of flat rate of licence fee for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country.
In terms of the provisions of the Rule 74 of the “Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2017″, the Government has decided to revise the flat rates of licence fee recoverable for the residential accommodation available in General Pool and also in Departmental Pools of Ministries/Departments of the Government of India throughout the Country (except in respect of substandard/unclassified accommodation of Ministry of Defence, accommodation for service personnel of the Ministry of Defence and accommodation under the control of Ministry of Railways), as shown in the Annexure.
2. The revised rates of licence fee would be effective from 1st July, 2023. All Ministries/Departments are requested to take action to recover the revised licence fee in accordance with these orders in respect of accommodation under their control all over the country.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs vide their note dated 22-6-2023.
Enclo: As above
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
(To the OM No. 18011/2/2015-Pol.III dated 10.07.2023)
Revised flat rates of licence fee applicable for General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) throughout the country w.e.f. 01-07-2023
|Types of accommodation||Range of living area in Square Meter||Revised rates of licence fee effective from 01.07.2023, rounded off to the nearest 10, for the concerned Type in Rs|
|I||Upto 30||₹ 210|
|II||26.5 to 50||₹ 440|
|III||44 to 65||₹ 660|
|IV||59 to 91.5||₹ 880|
|IV(Special)||59 to 91.5||₹ 930|
|VA||Upto 106||₹ 1650|
|VB||Beyond 106||₹ 1750|
|VIA||Upto 159.5||₹ 2170|
|VIB||Beyond 159.5||₹ 2590|
|VII||189.5 to 224.5||₹ 3040|
|VIII||243 to 522||₹ 5430|
Note 1: In addition to the flat rates shown in the table above, License Fee at the following flat rates for Servant quarters & Garages allotted independently of regular accommodation shall be recovered.
|Sl No.||Particulars||Revised Rates (p.m.) effective from 01.07.2023 rounded off to the nearest 10, for the concerned Type|
|1||Servant Quarters||₹ 90|
Note 2: For Hostel Accommodation, License Fee at the following flat rates shall be recovered.
|Sl No.||Category of Suite||Living Area (Sq. mtr.)||Revised Rates (p.m.) effective from 01.07.2023 rounded off to the nearest 10, for the Double Room concerned Type|
|1||Single Room (with out Kitchen)||21.5 to 30||₹ 550|
|Single Room (With Kitchen)||30.5 to 39.5||₹ 780|
|2||Double Room||47.5 to 60||₹ 1070|
- Revised Interest Rates for Small Savings Schemes from 1st July 2023
- Revised Rate of GPRA Licence Fee from 1-7-2023 Across India
- 42% Dearness Allowance for Central Govt Employees from 1st Jan 2023
- Tomato Grand Challenge Hackathon – Innovative Ideas to Enhance Value Chain
- Reimbursement of Children Education Allowance to Railway Servants having Divyang Children
- Dearness Relief Order Jan 2023 for Pensioners
- Sharing of Family Pension to Eligible Widows or Children
- Old Pension Scheme for Central Govt Employees Recruited on or before 22.12.2003
- Opportunity to switch from NPS to OPS with a one-time choice – NC JCM Staff Side
- NPS to OPS for Recruited Against Post or Vacancy Advertised, Notified for Recruitment