Printing of Coffee Table Books Banned in Central Govt Offices
Coffee Table book printing is prohibited, and it is recommended to use E-Books instead. Therefore, everyone is instructed to explore new ways of utilizing digital or online methods for these activities.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 13th December 2022
Subject: – Printing of calendar
In partial modification of OM No. 7(2)/E.Coord./2020 dated 02.09.2020, it has been decided, henceforth, to allow the printing of calendar by Ministries/Department/Autonomous Bodies and other organs of the Government. The instructions in the aforementioned OM stands modified to the above extent.
This issues with the approval of Finance Secretary & Secretary (Expenditure).
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
All Secretaries of the Government of India
Latest DoPT Orders 2023
- Early Office Closure: Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat 2024
- LTC to Lakshadweep Islands Through Sports
- Election Paid Holiday Notice for Employees 2023 – 5 States Assembly Election Schedule
- Payment of GPF for AIS Officers on Central Deputation – DoPT Order
- Purchase of Laptops, Notebooks – Revised Proforma for Officers working in Ministry of Communication
- Leave Travel Concession Rules PDF | LTC Rules Clarification DoPT Order 2023
- Karmayogi Guidelines 2023 PDF Download
- Promotion of PS to PPS on Ad-hoc Basis – Calling of Option
- Reservation in Appointments in Posts or Service in Central Government Services
- Brochure on Reservation for SC, ST and Other Backward Classes in Services