PCDA Circular 611 – New PPO Series to Armed Forces Personnel
Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensionersl Family pensioners.
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 611
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Oeptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai400051
2. All CMOs, Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICIIHOFC/AXISIIOBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. The PCOA (WC), Chandigarh
6. The COA (PO), Meerut
7. The COA Chennai
8. The ROs .
9. The PAOs .
Subject:- Revision of pension in r/o pre-2006 Commissioned Officers/JCOs/ORs pensionersl Family pensioners.
Reference:- This office Circular No. 588 dated 20.10.2017, Circular No. 590 dated 06.11.2017, Circular No. 595 dated 25.01.2018 & Circular No. 606 dated
Reference is invited to this office Circulars mentioned above under which
implementation instructions regarding new PPO series and e-PPO have been issued.
2. The procedure of forwarding of e-PPO in respect of Armed Forces Personnel has been provided in ibid mentioned circulars. As in the new scenario of e-PPO, the same are being directly forwarded to the respective PDAs through SFTP mode as well as to the RO and Army HQrs (in case of Commissioned Officers).
Further, it is clarified that the identity of the pensioner/family pensioner has already been established at the time of first payment of pension. Therefore, respective ROs are requested not to forward the hard copy of Corrigendum e-PPO to the Banks & DPDOs where e-PPOs has already been transmitted by concerned PSAs through SFTP mode directly. Banks & DPDOs are requested to act upon the Corrigendum e-PPO received through SFTP mode without confirmation from respective RO/Army HQrs whereas rest of the PDAs will act upon, on the basis of the copy of Corrigendum e-PPO as per the practice in vogue.
3. It is also observed that ROs are forwarding the descriptive roll to the concerned paying branch of the pensioner whereas descriptive roll is to be forwarded to the Concerned CPPC of the pensioner instead of concerned paying branch which causes delay during the first payment of pension. Therefore ROs are requested to forward the descriptive roll alongwith e-PPO and undertaking for 151 payment as mentioned in Circular No. 606 dated 24.09.2018 to the Concerned CPPC of the pensioner.
4. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
5. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination across the all concerned.
Sub Navale Nitin Namdeo says
Sir I retd on 30 Jun 2016 in Subedar rank at this time I am rec 22791/- +comut -5948/_ I have seen some Hav rank retd on 2010 was taking Rs -29000/- how it is. Sub Navale Nitin Namdeo ppo No S/29275/2016 dtd 16/6/2016
Rashpal Kumar says
I am Havildar Rashpal Kumar retired on 31 May 2003 from the Jak Rifles Regimental Centre Jabalpur after completion of 25 years of service. At present I am getting my full pension of ..Rs 21874.00 per month including DA of Rs 1807/- . Please do let me know, am I getting the 7 pay commission and OROP benifits or not.
Nb Sub Ram Chander JC 135098M says
Sir, I am retired from Army (Artillery) as Nb Sub after 26 year of Service. I am drawing pension Basic 26, 741/- plus DA as applicable , please let me know the revised pension as per Circular No. 611 at your earliest & oblige.
Meenu Bala says
Sir Mere Husband RAkesh Kumar (MES Electrician SK Service No. 375499) ki death 07 Apr 2018 ko hoye thi or abhi tak meri pension nahi lagi hai . or mera letter number A/9/Ind/Pen Case/RK Account Office hai
I am ex petty officer from Indian navy, retired on 31 Dec 1997 after 15 Yrs of service in navy pls let’s know if any increased pension.
Presently I am getting as basic of 19404 Rs + DA.
Pls confirm my pension as per cercular 611.
Thanks and regards
Hav Chetram Kajla says
Sir I’m retaird Hav rank from April 2004 to signal core present salary kitni hogi Meri service 24years ki h
GS Payal says
Sir am exNavy pensionor retired on 30-11-2018 and my present pension is 19400/- rupees will I get any benefit?
Mohan Kandhasamy Gownder says
I am retaired from 31..03..1996,In this time how much my Basic & Total pension pl ask Sir.
Mohinder Singh says
I am ex sub Maj honnary lt Mohinder Singh . retired on 30/11/2015.total service in army corps of EME 33 year 8 month.now my basic pension is 39746 . As per new pension revises scale .my basic pension increase or not.
R. S. Dubey says
I’m def.pensioner getting service element of disability pension @3500/-p. m. With Q. S. 02yrs.04mths.18days.How much pension I will get after revision as per 7th.CPC.
Plz. calculate my basic pension N inform.