The sale price of the Flag is Rs. 25 per piece. There is no GST on the Flag. Sale/distribution of the National flag through the EPost office Portal will commence in August 2022.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Business Development Directorate
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Dated 28th July 2022
Sub: Regarding online sale of National Flags through ePostoffice Portal of Department.
The Department proposes to sale of National Flags under “Har Ghar Tiranga” Campaign from its ePostoffice Portal. The customer shall order on this portal, make payment and delivery of Flags shall be effected from the nearest Post Office where Flags are available.
2. A set of broad guidelines for online sale of National Flags through ePostoffice Portal have been framed and are attached herewith for further necessary action at your end.
General Manager (BD)
Broad Guidelines for sale/distribution of National Flags through Post Offices under Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign through ePostoffice portal of Department
1. NIC will make necessary provision on ePostoffice Portal for sale of National Flag of size 20 inches x 30 inches (Without Flag pole) similar to other products such as Gangayal, eIPO, Philately items etc.
2. The sale price of the Flag is Rs. 25/- per piece. There is no GST on the Flag.
3. Sale/distribution of National flag through ePost office Portal will commence on August 2022.
4. Sansad Marg HO has been identified as Nodal Office for receipt of Payment through ePostotfice Portal.
5. NIC will make provision to display a Picture (icon) of Indian National Flag on ePostoffice Portal home page. which will be a hyperlink directing registered user of the Portal to the form for purchase of the National Flag. CEPT will give link on India Post website.
6. Beneath the National Flag picture “Click the image to purchase Flag must be written.
7. In the purchase form, user need to specify address of delivery, quantity of the Flags, (maximum of 5 Flags per customer initially) to be purchased and his/her mobile number.
8. Customer will make payment online for completing the purchase formalities.
9. Customer should be prompted to adhere to the latest Flag code during the purchase. Also, Circles and all the agencies involved in the process of Sale/distribution of National Flag would make sure that latest Flag Code regulations are adhered to at all stages.
10. Once order is placed. no cancellation would be possible.
11. The payment by the User will be credited in the Account of Sansad Marg HO through Payment Gateway already available on ePost Office Portal.
12. On completion of payment by User. invoice will be sent to Sansad Marg HO through ePostoffice Portal. On confirmation of pavment. Sansad Marg HO will forward the invoice and address to concerned Circle through email provided by the Circle.
13. As sale/distribution window is very narrow and delivery should be done in minimum possible time; invoices must be transferred to Circles by Sansad Marg HO every two hours on a given day. It is responsibility of Circle SPOC to arrange timely monitoring of incoming invoices and prompt delivery to the addressee.
14. Nodal Officer (SPOC) at Circle will arrange to take out the print of invoices received from Sansad Marg HO.
15. Circle will take necessary action to deliver the National Flag to the concerned customer at their address from the available stock in the Post offices nearest to the addressee.
16. The delivery of National Flag will be made free of cost to customer. Circle/Region/Division will make arrangement for delivery of Flag at the address as mentioned in the invoices received from Sansad Marg HO, under proper acquittance. Tracking facility to this service is not available.
17. Circle will send a report regarding order received. order fulfilled and orders delivered on daily basis without fail through google link provided by BD Directorate
Click to view the circular in PDF
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply