New Pension System (NPS) – NC JCM Staff Side
“Demand of the NC/JCM has always been to restore the “Defined Pension/Family Pension Scheme”
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: May 17, 2018
The Cabinet Seretary,
(Government of India),
Sub: New Pension System (NPS)
As had been discussed with you previously, I met the Secretary (Pension), Government of India, who told me that, he had sent the recommendations to the Secretary (Financial Institution), Government of India, and henceforth whatever is required would be done by his department only.
Since this issue is of utmost importance, particularly to younger blood recruited after 01.01.2004 and they are in quite anguish, we hope, the staff covered under NPS must be given some relief, and as has been discussed many a times, the Government of India must provide Guaranteed Pension/Family Pension Scheme where at least they should be able to draw 50% of their wages at the last pay drawn.
It has been observed that in all the countries where such scheme is in prevalent, the government is paying much more contribution, and in case of any market failure the same is covered by different government Social Security Schemes. The demand of the NC/JCM has always been to restore the “Defined Pension/Family Pension Scheme”.
We hope that, the government will consider the demand of the NC/JCM (Staff Side) and relief will be given to the staff covered under NPS.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Secretary (Staff Side)
National Council (JCM)
More letter from NC JCM Staff Side…
- Merged Pay Scale of 5000, 5500 and 6500 with 4200 GP
- NC JCM STAFF SIDE SUGGESTION ON HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE
- Pending issues of Central Government Employees
- Exemption of Transport Allowance and Medical Reimbursement from Income Tax
- Issue of Pension Pay Orders (PPO) to the pensioners
- MACP Scheme Effective from 1.1.2006 instead of 1.9.2008
- NPS Committee Report Finalised and Submitted to Govt
- NAC Meeting Proposed Discussion Points with Comments of DoPT
- NAC Meeting Proposed Discussion Items with Comments of DoPT
- NC JCM Staff Side – Meetings, Discussions and Decisions
Click for More Updates regarding NPS to OPS
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Leave a Reply