Minutes of 31st SCOVA Meeting of Standing Committee
Minutes of the 31st SCOVA meeting held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 05.09.2019
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Date: 25th October, 2019
All the Pensioners Associations included in SCOVA vide Resolution dated 31.01.2018
Subject: Minutes of the 31st SCOVA meeting held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 05.09.2019, at Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi – reg.
Please find enclosed herewith the minutes of the 31st Meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) held under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP) on 95.09.2019 at Vigyan Bhawan Annexe, New Delhi for your kind perusal.
Also check: SCOVA meeting will be held on 6.9.2019
Encl: as above
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Revision of PPOs of pre-2006 Air Force pensioners
- Health Insurance Scheme for pensioners including those residing in NonCGHS area
- Conversion of Postal Dispensary at Cantt. Road Cuttack to CGHS Wellness Centre.
- Anomaly in fixation of pension of DoT employees who were absorbed in BSNL between 01.10.2000 and 30.07.2001
- Extension of benefit of upgraded Grade Pay to pre-2006 retirees of S-12
grade (Issue of grant of grade pay of Rs. 4600/- instead of Rs. 4200/-)
- Merger of Survey of India Dispensary at Dehradun in CGHS on the same lines as P&T
- Stoppage of recovery of wrongful/excess payments from Railways Pensioners
- Delay in commencement of family pension to spouse on death of pensioners
- Timely (a) Restoration of commuted pension and (b) Commencement of Additional Pension on attaining the age of 80 years by the Banks
- Item wise details of payment made to be shown in the pass books of pensioners
- Upgradation of Polyclinic at Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur
- Setting up of CGHS Wellness Centre at Kochi
- Empanelment of Hospitals/ Health Centre with CGHS in Ambernath/Dombivli.
- Revision of PPOs of pre-2016 pensioners/family pensioners as per 7th CPC orders