Annual Identification by 20.2.2023 for Defence Pensioners
Defence pensioners must complete the Life Certificate Process before February 20th, 2023 in order to continue receiving their pensions. Failure to do so will result in suspension of pension until the process is completed.
All Defence Pensioners drawing Pension through System for Pension Administration (Raksha) or SPARSH have been requested to complete their Annual Identification/Life Certification by 20th February, 2023. This is a statutory requirement in order to ensure continued and timely credit of the monthly pension. The Ministry of Defence had previously approved an extension of three months for banks’ pensioners who migrated to SPARSH and whose identification was due in November 2022. Currently, 3,19,366 Defence pensioners drawing pensions through SPARSH have not completed their Annual Identification yet; thus it is essential that they do so before the deadline.
Jeevan Pramaan Face App
Annual Identification/Life Certification can be done online or via the Jeevan Pramaan Face App for Android Users. Pensioners of SPARSH may log in to https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in/, opting for either a manual life certificate (MLC) signed by an authorized signatory or an Aadhaar based Digital Life Certificate (DLC). Alternatively, pensioners may visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs), DPDO, Defence Accounts Department Service Centre, SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank service centres to complete their Annual Identification/Life Certification.
Legacy Pensioners (Pre-2016 Retirees)
SPARSH is a web-based system created by the Ministry of Defense to process pension claims and directly credit pensions into bank accounts of defence pensioners without any external intermediary. Pensioners who have completed their identification can check the status on SPARSH portal. Legacy Pensioner (pre-2016 Retiree) can perform life certification as was being done in previous years, selecting respective Sanctioning Authority and Disbursing Authority as per their pension disbursing bank/DPDO etc. The system provides easy validation and rectification of data with assured accuracy, eliminating multiple visits to the pension offices for verification purposes.
Check Latest Updates on Life Certificate
- Digital Life Certificate Through Face Authentication for Super Senior Pensioners
- Nation-wide Campaign for Submission of Digital Life Certificate
- Digital Life Certificate Campaign 2.0 | How to submit your Life certificate through Face Authentication Technology?
- Annual Life Certificate 2022 Important Dates
- Life Certificate Through Face Authentication – Complete Procedure in PDF
- Submission of Annual Life Certificate | PCDA(P) Circular No. 222
- Central Govt Extends the last date for Submission of Life Certificate till 31st December 2021
- Video-based Customer Identification Process (V-CIP) Methodology for Life Certificate
- Submission of Life Certificate 2021: 1 to 30 November 2021 for Pensioners
- Doorstep Service for Submission of DLC Through IPPB
- Life Certificate – Last Date to Submit Extended to 31 December 2020
- Extension of period for submission of Life Certificate from October 2020 till December 2020
- Life Certificate for Pensioners and Family Pensioners living in Abroad
- Submission of Annual Life Certificate – 4 Reminder (Through SMS and Email) send to all Pensioners
- Obtaining of Life Certificate by Banks from Doorstep of Pensioners
- Submission of Pension Life Certificate – Last date 30.11.2019 (Saturday)
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News for Pensioners: Relaxation to Submit Life Certificate for Senior Pensioners
- Notice for Pensioner – Submission of Life Certificate
- FAQ for Pensioners Regarding Digital Life Certificate (DLC)
- Life Certificate for Pensioners – Application Format with Non-Employment Certificate
- Implementation of Digital Life Certificate Programme – Enrollment of Defence Civilian and Defence Civilian Pensioner
- Implementation of digital signed pension revision authorities in all banks – CPAO Orders on 11.1.2016
- No proposal to discontinue the Digital Life Certificate for the Pensioners
- Aadhaar based Digital Life Certification system for Pensioners – Jeevan Pramaan
- How to get Digital Life Certificate through online ?