Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2022 for KVS Employees
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) will be conducting a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for filling up the Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts from the existing employees of KVS Teachers and Officials.
Amendment On KVS LDCE-2022 Syllabus
Some amendments to the syllabus in respect of LDCE 2022. Accordingly, the KVS LDCE Scheme and syllabus for the posts of Principal, Vice Principal, PGTs, TGTs, H.M., Section Officer, and Finance Officer have hereby been uploaded again in complete form. The scheme and syllabus uploaded on KVS (HQ) website on 2.11.2022 for LDCE-2022 may be treated as withdrawn. Revised KVS LDCE-2022 Syllabus PDF Download
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
|Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
|Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
|LDCE 2022 Official Portal
|LDCE 2022 Notification
|LDCE 2022 Syllabus
|LDCE 2022 Revised Syllabus
KVS LDCE 2022 Online Application
The tentative time schedule for ONLINE application processing will be as under:
|Activity pertaining to Limited Departmental Examination.
|Dates of Activity
|Issue of Notification for LDCE
|Activation of Online LINK for LDCE
|The first week of November 2022
|Last date of creation of application link by the controlling officer and circulation to all employee
|Last Date for the Applicants for online submission of Application.
|Last Date for verification by the controlling officer and submission to CBSE.
|Date of L.D.C.E. Examination.
|The date will be notified separately
KVS LDCE Vacancy Year-wise Table 2022
|Year of Recruitment
|Crucial date of eligibility
|[Vacancies of Principal, Vice Principal, PGTS, TGTS, and HM in KVS to be filled through LDCE up to the year 2023.] 4014 Vacancies
KVS LDCE 2022 Important Instructions
The Applicant must go through the Instructions, Eligibility conditions/ Criteria mentioned in this notification carefully and ensure that he/ she fulfills all the conditions of eligibility regarding Educational, Professional qualifications, Service experience, Vigilance/ Disciplinary clearance, on the crucial dates of eligibility for the post for which he/she applying.
- Utmost caution is to take by the Applicants in filling out the online application form and the information being provided by him/her should be true and correct as per service records. Suppression of information/providing wrong information shall also be considered as inaccurate/wrong information which may lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- No change in the ONLINE application is permitted once submitted. The offline application will not be entertained.
- The LDCE will be conducted as a Computer-based test (CBT) on the Centers tentatively located in the cities of the Regional Offices of KVS.
- It is mandatory that the Applicant should possess the required Degree/ professional degree as per the RRs on the date of eligibility to be considered for that year.
- If Applicant is eligible for more than one year, it should be mentioned in the year’s column.
- Merely applying for LDCE-2022 or scoring minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the Applicants from the feeder cadre to claim for appointment on the promotional post. Year-wise selected panel will be based on eligibility and merit list.
- The link for filling up of ONLINE application of the applicants will be provided to the Head of Office/Controlling Officer in the Regional Office/School. The desirous and eligible employee fulfilling the terms & conditions as mentioned in the notification can apply only within the stipulated timeline and criteria as per KVS Recruitment Rules and will have to submit an online application along with the following documents: (a) Recent Passport Size Photograph (not older than 3 months) of the applicant. (b) Signature of the applicant.
- The Controlling Officer after due authentication and after submission will ensure to place a copy of the Application along with the undertaking of the applicant in the Personal File of the applicant concerned.
- After conducting the examination, the answer key would be made available by Recruitment Agency and Applicant can challenge the recruitment agency in case of doubt within a specified period of time on payment of the specific fee prescribed by the recruitment agency, which is refundable if the challenge is found correct.
- Being a promotional post, the minimum qualifying marks for all posts for consideration for empanelment will be 40% for all Applicants except SC/ST Applicants, for them it will be 35%.
- A separate merit list will be drawn from amongst the Applicants and they would be placed as per the merit against the particular vacancy year.
- The selection of the Applicant will depend on the marks scored, against the vacancy of the particular year provided he/she is eligible otherwise.
- Year-wise merit list will be uploaded on the KVS website. Applicant marks would be sent to their respective registered e-mail IDs.
- Services rendered as KVS regular employee (excluding TRIAL SERVICES in KVS) on a specific feeder post(s) will be counted for Service Experience only and accordingly services of KVS employees on deputation even in higher/ lower capacity shall be counted at par with the post held in KVS actually. Similarly, period of Trial Services rendered in KVS (due to ineligibility in qualifications for a regular appointment) or counting of past service in other Departments/ organizations at whichever post/ cadre shall neither be reckoned for grant of Seniority, Promotion based thereupon nor for LDCE Promotion be allowed. Officers/ Officials getting the desired level of pay under ACPs/ MACPs/ Senior or Selection Scale/ Deputation/ Adhoc services etc. and claiming their eligibility, therefore, are also not eligible. Non- regularized periods of leave may not be considered while calculating the qualifying service.
- The candidature of the applicant can be canceled at any stage, even after the conduct of examination, issue of Posting Order, or after joining of the promotional post, if it is found, that the information provided by the Applicant to the Reporting Officer is incorrect/incomplete/suppressed or he/she is not eligible for the post as per terms and conditions of notification & Recruitment Rules of KVS.
- B.Ed. Degree will be a qualifying Professional qualification for all the teaching posts mentioned above except Head Master.
- From the post of P.G.T. and above, acquisition of a Post-Graduation Degree in the subject concerned with B.Ed before the election year is a mandatory qualification.
- For the post of PGT and TGT . the candidate can apply for one subject only.
- Required educational qualification and experience for the posts is given below:
LDCE 2022 Syllabus for KVS Employees
Scheme of Examination for Recruitment of Finance Officer through LDCE The written test is of 150 marks (150 objective type multiple choice questions) carrying 01 mark for each question. The duration of the written test will be 150 minutes. The question papers are divided into three sections
- Part-I: Administration & Accounts – 100 Marks
- General Knowledge – 10 marks
- Reasoning Aptitude -15 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 15 Marks
- General Hindi & General English-10 Marks
Note: Minimum of 40% marks would qualify for empanelment.