IDA Rate 7.3% from 01.01.2018 to CPSEs Employees
Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14. CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-I10003
Dated: 3rd October, 2018
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Para 7 and Annexure-III (B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The next instalment for revision of rates of DA is due from 01.10.2018. Accordingly. the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs is as follows:
(a) Date from which payable: 01.10.2018
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter June, 2018 – Aug… 2018
June, 2018 – 291
July, 2018 – 301
Aug, 2018 – 301
Average of the quarter . 297.66
(c) Link Point: 277.33 (as on 01.01.2017)
(d) Increase over link point: 20.33 (297.66 minus 277.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f. 01.10.2018: 7.3% [(20.33/277.33) x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i.e. 7.3% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
3. All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government at India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice at of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
Check Other Important News and Orders…
- Policy for retention of lien on appointment of below Board level employees of CPSE – DPE Orders November 30, 2018 Read more...
- 11,30,840 Permanent Employees in PSUs July 25, 2018 Read more...
- Payment of Gratuity to the employees of CPSE July 11, 2018 Read more...
- Anomalies Committee for CPSEs – OM dt.10.7.2018 July 11, 2018 Read more...
- DA from July 2018 to CPSE Employees – Orders issued July 9, 2018 Read more...
- Pay Revision of Employees following CDA pattern in CPSEs – DPE Orders dt. 21.5.2018 May 29, 2018 Read more...
- 8th Round of Wage Negotiations for workmen in Central Public Sector Enterprises November 22, 2017 Read more...
- Draft Consolidated Model Conduct, Discipline and Appeal (CDA) Rules for CPSEs September 25, 2017 Read more...
- Decision on Location based compensatory allowance and NPA to Non-Unionised Supervisors of CPSE September 25, 2017 Read more...
- Equal pay for equal work in CPSUs August 9, 2017 Read more...