How to Print CGHS Card Online? and How to update Mobile and Aadhaar?
FOR TAKING SELF PRINTING OF CGHS CARD / UPDATING MOBILE NUMBER / UPDATING AADHAR NUMBER IN CGHS
Visit CGHS Portal www.cghs.nic.in
Under “Catalog Box” on Right side Click Beneficiary Login
Beneficiary sign in Screen will appear
- Enter – Beneficiary ID number and Password and sign in
- In case Beneficiary does not have a password or has forgotten it, then click on ‘Generate Password’
- Card Holders details screen will appear
- Enter Beneficiary ID , Date of Birth and Mobile Number (already registered Mobile no in CGHS database otherwise contact CMO I/C to update)
- Click on register
- “Password has been sent to card holders mobile number”
- Now Enter Beneficiary ID number and Password and sign in.
- Beneficiary details screen will appear
- Click “ update Aadhar card number “
- Enter Beneficiary Aadhaar No and click Save .
- Same procedure for update of mobile no .
- For self Printing
- Click “Print Card” for the beneficiary whose card needs to be Printed
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent on registered Mobile No.
- Click “Print CGHS Card “
- Download or open the CGHS card in PDF format
- Print the CGHS Card using print command
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF