Download GPF Account Statement Slip
Annual Account Statement 2018-19 – Uploaded by AGAE Tamilnadu
Annual Account Statement for the year 2018-19 has been uploaded for Tamil Nadu State Government employees and Officers.
All AIS Officers including IAS, IPS, IFS and regular state governmen employees, TN panchaya union and municipal elementary and middle school teachers (GPF/TPF) and teaching, non teaching staff of Chennai Corporation schools (GPF/MTPF).
All subscriber can veiw and download their account slip as they view their account status.
How to download Tamilnadu GPF Account Statement Slip?
Step-1: Open the Subscriber Login webpage of Accountatant General (A & E) Tamilnadu
Step-2: Enter your GPF Number
Step-3: Enter your Date of Birth (00/00/0000)
Step-4: Select your Department in drop down menu given as Suffix
Step-5: Select the year (2018-19)
Sep-6: Current Balance & Account Slip
Subscribers are requested to update your latest mobile number through the option given in the top of the webpage for receiving the following information.
- Monthly SMS on balance in AISPF / GPF / TPF account
- Monthly SMS on credits / debit
- Quarterly SMS on missing credits in AISPF / GPF / TPF account
- Reminder SMS for furnishing the details for missing credits
- Acknowledgement of receipt of final withdrawal application
- Information regarding despatch of final withdrawal authorization and facility to download the subscriber intimation
Note that the database does not cover Aided Teachers Provident Fund and Employee’s Provident Fund.