Guidelines for Submission of Children Education Allowance Claim
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE CLAIM
1. CEA rate from Apr 17 to Jun 17 is Rs 1500/- PM (required to submit School fees receipt and bills).
2. CEA rate from Jul 17 to Mar 18 is Rs 2250/- PM (Fixed amount no need to submit receipts / bills).
3. For Hostel Subsidy the rate is Rs 6750/- PM w.e.f. 01 Jul 17.
4. CEA for Specially Abled Children is Rs 4500/- PM w.e.f. 01 Jul 17.
5. For claiming CEA submit a certificate issued by Head of Institution / School.
6. For Hostel Subsidy similar certificate required with additional information about expenditure towards boarding and lodging in the residential complex.
7. Re-imbursement of CEA forms are given below.
7th CPC CEA – Proforma for Re-imbursement – Click to Download
7th CPC CEA: Certificate from the Head of Institution / School – Format – Click to View
7th CPC Children Education Allowance: Self Declaration – Click to read
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF
Beauty Ingty says
CEA Rs. 2250/- applicable for autonomous body office also or not
kindly suggest whether a lumpsum amount of Rs. 24750/- as CEA for 2017-18 has to be paid, even if CEA paid by the employee is far less., for the last financial year
VENKATESWARA RAO says
Pl provide an official notification about the Guidelines.
No DoPT or Finance Ministry notifications about the guidelines of CEA. The office order is only available on internet from South Eastern Railway.