Good Chance to get Central Government Job in JCI!
The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) was established in 1971 in accordance with the Companies Act 1956, by the Government of India, for the purpose of providing a minimum support price (MSP) to jute cultivators, as well as aiding the raw jute sector and trading in raw jute and associated products.
The Corporation has six branches in the nation, located in states which are principal producers of jute: West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh. JCI is actively recruiting promising and energetic young professionals to join the Corporation. They are seeking dynamic and goal-oriented individuals who can apply their best efforts to the advertised positions.
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE (SRD) – 1ST ATTEMPT & Fresh Recruitment
The Jute Corporation of India (JCI) has recently released its recruitment notification for 2023 in the Employment News (28 January-03 February) for various Assistant Manager posts. The Corporation is seeking for individuals who are dynamic, have a target-oriented mentality, and are willing to give their best effort to the advertised positions. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for JCI Recruitment 2023 on or before 17 February 2023.
Highlights of JCI Employment Notification No.: 01/2023
- Assistant Manager (Operation/Marketing): 4
- Assistant Manager (Finance): 4
- Assistant Manager (HR): 3
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 17 February 2023
JCI Employment Eligibility 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for Jute Corporation of India’s Recruitment 2023 Notification are as follows:
- Assistant Manager -(Operation/Marketing): Candidates must possess a Degree in Jute Technology from a recognized university or institute and two years of experience.
- Assistant Manager -(Finance): B. Com (1st Class)/ M. Com from a recognized university or institute and two years of experience handling Commercial accounts in a PSU or large commercial organization.
- Assistant Manager -(HR): Graduates or equivalent from a recognized university and two years of experience in a similar capacity.
JCI Employment Salary Package 2023
The Basic Pay Scale (IDA) for the Recruitment 2023 Notification are as follows:
- Assistant Manager -(Operation/Marketing): Basic Salary: Rs. 40,000 – Rs.1,40,000
- Assistant Manager -(Finance): Basic Salary: Rs. 40,000 – Rs.1,40,000
- Assistant Manager -(HR): Basic Salary: Rs. 40,000 – Rs.1,40,000
Candidates are urged to refer to the notification link for further information regarding eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit and how to apply for the posts.
JCI Employment 2023 Application Form
Application Form and Mandatory Document Checklist for JCI Advertisement No. 01/2023 are available for download in PDF format on the official website of JCI (www.jutecorp.in).