DR Orders for Railway Pensioners with effect from 1.1.2015
Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate effective from 01.01.2015
Government of India
Ministry Of Railways
RBE No. 42/2015
New Delhi, dated 01.05.2015
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(as per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners – Revised rate effective from 01.01.2015.
A copy of Office Memorandum No.42/10/2014-P&PW(G) dated 27.04.2015 of Ministry of personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions (Department of pension and Pensioners Welfare) on the above subject is enclosed for your information and necessary action. These orders will apply nutatis mutandis on the Railways also.
2. A concordance of DOP&PW’s instructions referred to in the enclosed office Memorandum and Railway Board’s corresponding instructions are given below:-
S.No Para No. No. & date of Deptt. Of Pensions & Pensioners’ Welfare’s O.M. No. & date of Corresponding orders issued by Railways Board
1. 1 O.M. No.42/10/2014 P&PW (G) dated 29.09.2014. PC-VI/2008/1/7/2/2 dated 20.10.2014
2. 2 (i) O.M.No.23/1/97 – P & PW (B) dated 23.02.1998 (ii) O.M.No.23/3/2008 – P&PW (B) dated 15.09.2008 N.A
3. 3 (i) O.M.No.4/59/97-P7PW (D) dated 14.07.1998 (ii) O.M.No.4/29/99-P&PW(D)dated 12.07.2000, (i) F(E)III/96/PN1/9 dated 18.08.1998, (ii) F(E)III/96/PN1/9 dated 02.08.2000
4. 5 (i) O.M.NO.45/73/97- P&PW (G) dated 02.07.1999, (ii) O.M.No.38/88/2008-P&PW (G) dated 09.07.2009(i) F(E)III/99/PN1/21dated 05.08.1999, (ii) F(E)III/2008/PN1/13 dated 20.07.2009
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
Director, pay commission -II