According to the notification issued by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on 3rd March 2020, all parents who are all seeking admission in KV schools still have to wait for some time!
The order said, due to modifications and essential changes are being made in the admission guidelines for the academic year 2020-21, publishing of the schedule date list for the admission in KVS is getting delay. What are the details available in the admission schedule?
KVS Admission Schedule 2020-21
KV Scheduled Dates 2020-21
- Advertisement for Admission
- Online Registration for Class 1
- Last Date of Online Registration for Class 1
- Declaration of provisionally selected list of Class 1 & admission for Class 1
- Extended date for Second Notification for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions (Class-I), if sufficient applications not received under RTE Provisions.
- In case sufficient number of registrations for SC/ST not received in 1st Phase, second notification may be issued.
- Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)-Subject to availability of vacancies in a particular class.
- Declaration of list of class II onwards.
- Admission for class II onwards.
- Last date for admission except Class XI.
- For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.
- KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.
- Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)
- Last date of Admission for class XI.
The detailed order is reproduced and given below for your information:
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
(Min. of HRD, Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi 110016
The Deputy Commissioner
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional Offices
Also check: Latest list of KV Schools in Chennai
Subject: Intimation regarding admission schedule for the academic session 2020 – 2021 – reg.
With regard to the subject cited above, this is to say that KVS (HQ) is receiving number of queries regarding. announcement of admission schedule for the academic session 2020-21 for admission in all Kendriya Vidyalayas. In this connection, it is informed that some essential changes/modifications in KVS Admission Guidelines are underway. Therefore, admission process shall be started after such changes/modifications are effected in KVS Admission Guidelines. KVS will issue detailed instructions/guidelines very soon in this regard.
You are, therefore, directed to instruct all Principals under your jurisdiction to wait till further orders.
Joint Commissioner (Trg.)