CSD Canteen: Monetary limits for All Ranks wef from 01 Jun 2015 for Purchase of CSD Stores
Integrated HO of MOD (Army)
Quartermaster General‘s Branch
Dy Dte Gen Canteen Services
Room No, 14A, L-1 Block,
Church Road New Delhi-110001
16 Apr 2015
HQ Southern Command (Q),
HQ Western Command (Q),
HQ Northern Command (Q),
HQ South Western Command (Q),
HQ IDS, HQ SFS, HQ ARTRAC (Q), HQ A & N Command,
HQ DG Assam Rifles, Naval HQ (PDPS)
Air HQ (D/Accts), HQ DG NCC (F &A), HQ Coast Guard (AD)
HQ DGBR (Q), HQ Territorial Army, Ordnance Factory Board
MONETARY LIMITS FOR ALL RANKS FOR PURCHASE OF CSD STORES
1. With effect from 01 Jun 2015, the purchase limits for grocery stores from CSD can be as under.-
2. AFD items valued more than Rs. 750/- per item are automatically counted in the annual limit. Local restrictions on lower monetary limits on grocery may be laid down by the canteen management purely for inventory management/ administrative reasons.
3. Unit Run Canteens management will ensure attractive items are sold as on required besis and not in excess quantity. Strict watch be maintained on sale of Items where there is a large difference in CSD and market rates as suitcases, watches, pressure cookers, fans and other attractive loiletry and cosmetic items. Profile of customers be strictly watched for spending beyond means.
4. Formation HQs will institute surveillance measure to ensure no miuse take place. Strict disciplinary action be initiated against personnel indulging in any mal practice or illegal activity including sale of CSD items to unathorised persons.
5. contents of this letter be disseminated to all concerned under your command.
6. Liquor entitilement will be continue to be as per scale issued vide this office letter No.96219/Q/DDGCS dated 07 Oct 2008.
7. Letter No.96027/Q/DDGCS dated 27 Oct 2008 is hereby superseded.
swapankumar mani says
Liquor limit should be in Coins not in kinds as like grocery .Rs 2500/ for all , serving as well as retired .At the most two bottles whisky can be made compulsory .
Baldev singh sapahia says
TO THE CHAIRMAN 7TH CPC Pension to hony Nb Sub to be granted equal to service retiring Nb Sub or MACP NB SUB . There is a great difference between them of Rs 2000/- in basic pension. I am getting basis pension Rs 2000/- after 26 year of service whereas MACP Nb Sub or service NB Subs getting 10030/- basis pension per month.
Ex Sub Mohinder Singh Thakur says
1. The following has been observed :-
(a) Serving officers and retired officers are authorized
10 bottles of liquor Up to the rank of Brig including hony comissioned officers
(b) Serving JCOs are authorized 7 bottles whereas retired
JCOs are authorized 6 bottles of liquor. What is reason behind
it to give one bottle less to EX JCOs. Please explained
That increase grocery limits from 1500 to 2500 through liquor card as we can also purchase grocery items from the liquor card same will be increase. There’s no change for authorisation of liquor quote that the number of bottles.
with regard to liquor the limit is set at 2500 for all, how many bottles of different variety has not been mentioned, that may create confusion. if opt for rum it may run about 25 bottles or combination of whisky and brandy with specific no bottles may be unambiguous. next thing grocery can be limited to per capita consumption of family members not based on the rank. it is apparently discrimination and that should be streamlined higher officers are having the privilege or having any extra stomach to fill in. this is british dynastic. let us convert into indian system
Satya Narayan says
liquor quota should not let then 6 bottles