Central Gov’t Offices in Delhi Closed for G-20 Summit
In celebration of the highly anticipated G-20 Summit in Delhi, the Central Government Offices located in the heart of the city will be closed from the 8th of September to the 10th of September in the year 2023. This temporary closure is a measure taken to ensure the smooth facilitation of this prestigious global event, where world leaders and dignitaries will gather to discuss crucial matters of international importance. During this time, the offices will proudly stand as a symbol of India’s commitment to hosting and organizing this significant summit, as well as a testament to the nation’s dedication to diplomacy and cooperation on a global scale.
Closing of Central Government Offices located in Delhi from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 Summit in Delhi
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment JCA Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 24. August, 2023
Subject: Closing of Central Government Offices located in Delhi from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 Summit in Delhi.
The undersigned is directed to say that the G-20 Summit will be held in Delhi on 9-10 September, 2023. The Summit will be attended by a number of Heads of States, Heads of Government including EU, invitee guest countries and Heads of International Organizations.
2. Recognizing the magnitude of this event and the substantial logistical arrangements involved, it has been decided to keep the Central Government Offices located in Delhi closed from 08-09-2023 to 10-09-2023 on the occasion of G-20 summit to be held in Delhi
3. This may be brought to the notice of all concerned.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- Closing of Central Government Offices in Delhi from 8.9.2023 to 10.9.2023
- Early Disbursement of Salary to CG Employees Due to Onam and Ganpati Festival
- Benefits of third pay revision to MTNL employees
- Is the Central Government contemplating the possibility of increasing the minimum pension?
- Kerala CG Employees and Pensioners to Get Pension and Salary Before Onam 2023
- Filling up of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Recruitment and Transfer of Doctors and Paramedical Staff in AIIMS
- Ad-hoc Assistant Section Officers
- Census of Central Government Employees, Pensioners, Family Pensioners
- Commutation Factor Value of Pension Calculator