Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Empanelled Hospital in Delhi for Central Government employees and Pensioners
Check also: Latest Delhi CGHS Panel Hospital List
Venkateshwar Hospital ( A Unit Of All
India Society For Health Aid Education And Research) Empanelled W.e.f. 16.05.2018 is the Authorized Empanelled Health Care Organization (HCO) under CGHS
- Postal Address: Sector – 18A, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.
- Contact Phone Number: 011 – 48555555, 66.
- NABH Status: NABH/ NABL Accredited
- Treatment Available: General Medicine, General Surgery (including Laparoscopically Surgery), Cardiology (invasive & Non-invasive & Interventional), Cardiothoracic Surgery, Obstetrics And Gynaecology, Orthopaedic Surgery (including Joint Replacement), Respiratory Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, Eye, Paediatrics, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology (medical), Nephrology (including Dialysis), Neurology, Neurosurgery, nuclear Medicine, Oncology- (medical, Surgical, Radiation) Urology, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Kidney Transplantation and Diagnostics.
- Website: www.venkateshwarhospital.com
Check Other Delhi Hospital List:
Delhi CGHS Hospital List | Delhi CGHS Eye Hospital List | Delhi CGHS Dental Clinic List | Faridabad CGHS Hospital List | Gurgaon CGHS Hospital List | Sonipat CGHS Hospital List | Delhi CGHS Lab List | Noida CGHS Hospital List | Gazidabad CGHS Hospital List
Also Check: Central Government Pay Matrix Table 2022 PDF