All updates on 7th Pay Commission Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2019
We are here compiled all our updates about the expected dearness allowance with effect from July 2019 to all group of Central Government employees and pensioners including Defence and Railways.
1. 5% DA HIKE FROM JULY 2019 AS PER 7TH CPC
5% Dearness allowance hike from July 2019 to all CG employees and Pensioners as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
2. PRESS RELEASE OF AICPIN FOR JUNE 2019
The All-India CPI-IW for June,2019 increased by 2 points and pegged at 316 (three hundred and sixteen).
3. AICPIN FOR JUNE 2019 – OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE PUBLISHED
A much awaited press note of CPI (IW) for the month of June 2019 is released today and the index is increased two points from the existing level and stands at 316.
4. AICPIN FOR JUNE 2019 – STORY OF ‘EXPECTED DA JULY 2019’ COMES TO AN END!
Labour Bureau already released the CPI (IW) numbers for five months from January 2019 to May 2019. One more month data need to complete the calculation of additional DA percentage from July 2019.
5. WHAT PERCENTAGE OF DA WILL INCREASE FROM JULY 2019?
What percentage of DA will increase from July 2019? Will DA Increase 4% or 5% from July 2019?
6. 7TH CPC DA CALCULATION SHEET
Dearness Allowance is granted for existing Central Govt employees once in 6 months and Dearness Relief is granting for Central Govt pensioners and family pensioners once in six months.
7. CPI (IW) TABLE MAY 2019 – HOW TO CALCULATE AICPIN?
CPI (IW) Table May 2019 – How to calculate AICPIN? Additional DA from July 2019 for CG Employees and Pensioners
8. DA CALCULATION TABLE: EASY 7 STEPS TO CALCULATE ADDITIONAL DA
One of the most attractive allowance for Central Government employees and also Pensioners (Dearness Relief)
9. AICPIN MAY 2019 TWO POINTS INCREASE – EXPECTED DA FIXED AT NEXT LEVEL
All India Consumer Price Index for the month of May 2019 has been released by the Labour Bureau on 28th of this month and the CPI(IW) index has jumped to 314 by adding of two points,
10. EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2019: DA 4% CONFIRM…5% POSSIBLE!
Expected Dearness Allowance from July 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners – DA and DR 4% Confirm…5% Possible!
11. 7th Pay Commission DA Calculation with AICPIN Table
7th Pay Commission DA Calculation with AICPIN Table Calculation of Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
12. EXPECTED DA CALCULATION FOR APRIL 2019
Dearness Allowance Calculation: We have created detailed Dearness Allowance tables for every month after releasing the CPI(IW).
13. EXPECTED DA CALCULATOR FROM JULY 2019
Easy tool to find the approximate percentage of Dearness allowance with effect from July 2019 to CG employees and Pensioners